In The Hospital

Saturday, February 26th, 2:30, 2015, Dear Diary

         I have decided that I have to let the pain in because if I don't I will have a hard time knowing that I am alive, because being alive means letting the pain in. Trust me diary I don't want to, but I need to, I need to know people care about my feelings, and my pain because I care about people I know some people care but I don't know who all cares. 

       For some reason I feel like my parents just need to let me go, but they always talk me into staying her with them. This time they told me Sometimes when I say i'm  okay, I want somebody to look me in the eyes, and give me a hug and say I know your not, and Casey I want that to be you. So I feel like I have to come back and tell them I am okay, so that is what I do.

            All I want is to be a normal girl with a normal life, when I say that I mean I want to go get my hair, and my nails done. Instead I get to go shopping for machines that I can carry everywhere. I wish life could be what you wanted it to be, instead of a nightmare that you live about everyday.

          The best day of my life is when I got to go to Hawii and swim with the dolphins. My grandma took me there, but my grandma died last year in a car accident, that was one of the worst days of my life knowing that one of my grandma's died, I cried for days, that was the only thing I could feel for days pain. That pain from my grandma will always In my heart. I feel like my grandma is watching over me and making sure I don't let go easy, but if I died I would get to see grandma Susan.

        Diary I will keep trying I promise I won't leave the family I have left alone here without me, I can't abandon them after everything they have done for me. I love them and will always love them for who they are.

With all my heart Love

Casey

       Right now I am watching tv while sitting pretty much in my bed, which is the hospital. My mom is sitting in the chair on the right side of the room, she is starring at me with a tear in her left eye. I love my mom dearly she takes care of me when anything wrong happens to me. My mom has been there since I came into this world.

      My dad walked into the room and told me I could go home in a couple days