The Employment

Warning: This story contains gory & scary chapters + moments, violence and lots of cursing. If this is a no for you then please select another story. Thank you, and if you can accept these terms read on, hope you'll like thank you. 

"They said smile onward, life would be better. They lied to me cause I knew it would never. The world is a cruel place filled with lies. Don't let its divine beauty trick your eyes, because the darkest of evil lies within."

-Deathblade

You face scrunches up as you can now uncomfortable crick in your neck. Your fault for sleeping at the hospital. Again. Groaning, you groggily open your eyes, cracking your neck to the side, and stretching out your arms and legs. Once again you had fallen asleep on the metal, hard small chair, watching your little sister rest. Your sister has been in a coma for 8 months now. 8 months ago, you and your family got into a horrible car crash. You can still remember the fat, greasy face of the drunk driver. The smell of fire and gasoline with a mixture of blood. The unmoving bodies of your parents, screams and wails of your sister in pain. You were even on crutches for a month yourself. Oh how you wish it was just you who got hurt. You knew it wasn't your fault, it was the drunk drivers. But he was dead, and with no one alive to blame you felt empty. Hollow. With your parents dying, you inherited some of the money, enough to get you back on your feet. However it wasn't enough for you and your sister. You had various jobs, all ended in you getting fired from being late (mostly from sleeping in the hospital yet again), or the business mysteriously going down. And you were a good hard-working employee too. Luck just wasn't in your favor.

Getting out your flip phone you check the time and almost faint. '8:15!?!?' You had a job interview at 8:30! Grabbing your bag and rushing out the door, you literally run like your on fire towards your car. Shoving the key into the ignition, your foot slams on the gas petal and you sped off to the highway. Getting off at the next exit, you drove your way over to Fazbear's pizzeria, where your job interview was located. You remember coming here as a kid, even though everything was a bit creepier back then. But the whole place was rebuilt, and it was pretty awesome now. I mean they've got an arcade now that's pretty much all that matters, so on your break you could play some video games.

Parking in the now expanded parking lot, you make your way to the entrance. Wow this place look- WHAM! Holy S%$T! These kids are like miniature wolfs. This one just literally knocked you back out the doors. There was so much noise, this may as well be comic con. Making your way towards the door labeled 'Mr. ____' something, rather someone's, caught your eye.

"Don't make jokes like that in front of children!"

"What? Oh! You mean like how much popsicle you suck-" "SHHHH!"

Across the room, near the party tables stood too men. Or demon spawns from hell who knows. The man to the left body was normal, completely normal. But he had a bright red, phone for a head. He was yelling at the man next to him. Or human paint. This guy was completely purple. No joke! His hair, his skin, his clothes, hell even his eyes were goddamn purple! It must be Halloween. Yup. It's Halloween. They just haven't put the decorations yet. That explains the scary garbage man, purple dudes, and phone heads. Yup. And with that you turned and walked towards the bosses office. Knocking 3 times on the door you waited.

"Come in."

Opening the door and walking inside you took in the tiny details. It was a standard office. Pictures hanging on the sides of the different years of the restaurant. In the middle backed against the wall was a big, cushiony, brown swivel chair, with a huge desk in front of it. On the desk sat papers and such. Normaly desky thingys. Sorry, your mind was drifting with the y's. Sitting in the swivel chair was Mr.____.

"Ah. Miss/Mr.____! I was expecting you! Come, sit." He said gesturing to a chair in front of the desk. Politely sitting down, you and Mr.____start conversing.

~Time skip brought to you by Jardon You Fool, who was playing Façade. Stealing Tim's girl.~

"So I'll be working with two others?" You question.

"Yes, but try to be nice to them because they work the nightshift sometimes as well."

"Yes sir."

Wait nightshift!?! That means extra money!

"Mr.___, Sir, Could I also would the nightshift as well?"

He seems a bit taken a bit back, but nods.

"That would mean a increase in your paycheck, You start work tomorrow at 9:00 tomorrow morning on Sunday, then starting Monday you'll start staying till the next day for the night shift. I'll email you the rest."

You smile and nod.

"Also you can talk to your co-workers before you go, there outside the office, couldn't miss them"

"Thank you, I will bye."

Standing up and leave the office, searching to meet your fellow co-workers.

"You must be the new employee!" A phone like voice reaches your ears, causing you to turn around. You jump a bit, its the guy with the phone for a head. He continues.

"My name is Scott what's yours?" He asks holding out his hand

It takes you about a full minute to process that this guy is real, and that your not high.

Slowly shaking his hand you answer.

"Uh. ___"

Your eyes widen a bit when the 'purple guy' scrolls over.

"So how many times you get lai-" Vincent!" "What?" "There are children present in the room!" "So what? I'll m%^%st them for all I care."

"I gotta go..." The two are too busy bickering to notice.

"Byeeeee..." You backwards walk away, very disturbed.

What an interesting day.