Knowing my secret

Aisha's POV

"I'am the princess of all immortal's, I have all the magic's of all immortal's. But usually I don't care cause I wanna die anyway. I already tried stabbing myself with a knife, axe, katana, sword even a special knife it still won't work, if you'll suck my blood I won't grow weak or if you suck me dry it will be like forever." I said hanging my head low. When I look'ed up I saw they're eye's were saucer's and shock was evident on their face.

"How come you want to die?" Ruki said full of curiosity.

"Do you want me to throw a tantrum, for remembering my past?" I said through gritted teeth.

"No, nevermind." Ruki said.

"Thought you've never ask." I said calming down.

"Come I'll take you to your room." Reiji said.

"Ok."

Reiji and I are walking side by side, when we reached my room I got in.

"Your uniform is on your bed." Teiji said pointing at the uniform at the edge of the bed.

"Thank's, oh what time should I get down?" I said in a bored tone.

"6 ocklock." Reiji said then I look'ed at the alarm clock on my nightstand and it show's 4:30.

"Ok, and Reiji tell them that if they want blood I don't mind so just tell me."

"Ok." Reiji said turning his back on me. When Reiji leaved I closed my door and slumpped into my bed and let darkness take over me.

Hi sorry if it's to short because I'm just bassing the story in the title and I hope you don't mind but I'll update soon tommorow maybe. Sorry if I got some grammar's wrong. Ja'ne~

~Antoinette