First bite

Aisha's POV

Knock, knock, I heard and opened my eye's, and stood up and opened the door, and I saw Reiji in there.

"What?" I said a little moody because I hate it when people interup my sleep.

"Breakfast is ready, come down."

"Fine." I said and closed the door. I headed to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth then got out of my nightware, then teleported to the dining room because I don't want to walk the long corridor's, when I teleported to the dining room I quickly sat down ate my dinner in a hurry eager to sleep again. Now that I'm done eating I teleported to my rom and lay down but I felt the feet of the bed move then I quickly looked who it was, then I saw Yuma.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Give me blood." He said crawling to me.

"Ok, but hurry up I want to sleep." I said sitting up. When he got infront of me he pulled me closer to him and bit my neck, harshly, but I didn't make a sound cause I don't feel anything and I'm immune to pain. When he was done he let go of me and teleported away. Wow, rude didn't even said thankyou, *sigh* I told you, some people's realy rude. Then I went back to sleep.

Sorry if it's to short running out of idea's lately but don't worry I'll update ASAP. And sorry for wrong grammar's.

~Antoinette