Running Away

I woke up to coldness and the smell of waffles. That boy is so sweet!! But to my suprise, I walked into the kitchen to see my Mother.

"Goodmorning sweetie. Hope you like waffles," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Mom... Where's Alex?" I almost hesitated to ask.

"Ooh, he said he had to... head out," she said, adding a sly smile.

I wanted to continue asking questions, but i decided not to. It would only make her mad.

"Sweetie hurry up and eat. We need to get you some clothes packed up," she said while handing me my plate.

"Pack clothes? Why?" I asked.

"We are leaving. We will come vack to get the rest of our stuff later," she said.

We couldn't leave! Then I could never get away from her. I will just have to go along with her plan and escape out of my window. Then I would run to Alex. He would protect me.

"Okay," I said.

I hurriedly finished my waffles and cleaned up my plate. Then I ran up to my room. I packed a few outfits. My ipod, headphones, and charger and my cellphone and it's charger. Then I grabbed a box of granola bars and a few of the water bottles I had in my secret stash.

I found it smart to start a stash for the days I was sent to bed without dinner.

Then I changed into a pair of running shorts, my sports bra, my favorite Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt, and a pair of running shoes. I texted Alex and told him that I was coming and that it was an emergency. Then I opened my window and stepped out into the little ledge. I grabbed onto the sturdiest branch that I could and swang myself onto the ledge i had made on my tree. 

Without hesitation i jumped down from the tree and ran the 2 miles to Alex's house.

Luckily I was in pretty good shape. Even in the condition I was living in I found time to run.

I walked up to the porch and knocked on the door. Without a second to waste the door was open.

"Ooh my gosh," I breathed.

_____________________________________
IM BACK!!!!! Gosh I have missed writing this book!! I'm so sorry for not being able to update. We just got back from New York two days ago and I have been super busy unpacking. But I had so much fun in New York!! I hope to go back one day. And yes I did leave this chapter off with a cliff hanger :] I'm just that evil!! Haha jk but i want you guys to do something for me. Comment who you think answered the door. Btw I'm thinking about starting a new book. Tell me what you think!! Till next time. STAY WIERD!!