backstory

"And I'm happy to present you with your beautiful baby girl," the nurse said to Tarrie Jolee.

"I would not call that piece of shit beautiful. She is only alive to keep my husband with me," Tarrie said to the nurse with a look of hatred on her face.

"Ooh, okay Mrs. What would you like to name her?" The nurse said in almost a whisper.

"Ecencse Jane Jolee," a soft male voice said.

"Martin?" Tarrie questioned.

"Yes love. I have come to see our beautiful daughter. And Nurse, that is to be her name," he smiled.

"Of course sir. Are you two ready to sign the birth certificate?" The nurse asked.

"Yes," Tarrie said.

As the nurse went to grab the certificate, Tarrie looked into Martins eyes. She had missed him so much and was hoping that they could go back to normal.

"Martin, can we please go back to how we were before? I love you so much baby. I miss you and just want to be back in your arms. Please say you will let me come back. Please," she begged.

"Of course love," he said without hesitation. 

"I have the birth certificate for you," the nurse said.

As Tarrie signed the certificate Martin admired her beautiful delicate features. He had missed Terrie so much and had hated himself when he let her go. But now she was back and he was determined to keep it that way whatever the cost.

"I love you Terrie," He said as he kissed her lightly.

"I love you too Martin," she wishphered.

_______________________________________________

A/n

Hey my amazing readers. I hope you all like the first chapter. I know that it's short but it's only the first chapter. I apologize about The Beginning but I just didn't know how to continue the book so I just shut it down. But this one should be better!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your comments and suggestions! Please comment, vote, and share.

Let's try to get to 5 views before I realese the next chapter??

Thanks my amazing cows!! Stay weird!!!

P.S- If you have any ideas for the book cover please please please please message me because I need some help on that.