the present

"Esencse get your ass down here!" My mother yelled from the living room.

I must have forgotten to do the dishes or something. But I knew that in was in deep shit.

"Yes mom," I said as more a statement than a question.

"Do you see this pile of dirty dishes? I told you to do the damn dishes last night before I got home and they are still here! You can't even listen to a simple direction you piece of shit!" She yelled.

As I was about to explain why I hadn't done the dishes I felt a terrible pain in my leg. She had kicked me. I tried to hold myself up but i lost all strength and fell to the ground. She didn't do any more damage. She never did. She would give me a good smack or kick for a punishment, but she never hurt me to badly.

"Now get up and do the damn dishes you piece of shit," she said before walking out of the room.

Once she was gone i let the tears roll down my face. I knew she had never loved me. I was the only thing that kept her and my dad together, and when he died she blamed it all on me. In reality it wasnt my fault. He was driving me to get icecream after one of my track meets when a semi truck crashed into the car. He was killed instantly and i was in the hospital for two weeks. My mom has hated me ever since. This happened when i was 9, I was now 16. I had been living in this hell hole for 8 years now and i still wasn't used to it.

After about 15 minutes of me just laying there crying, I finally got up and started the dishes. There were alot of dishes because my mom had a few friends from work come over and she made me prepare a huge meal for them. She did it on purpose of course. She knew that I hated dishes so she had me dirty up almost every dish in the house. Then she and her friends devoured all the food and left me with a stale bread and a half eaten piece of bologna. Then after they ate they all went out for drinks.

"When I get back home all of those dishes better be gone or you will be sorry," she threatened, which made her friends go into a laughing fit.

"Whatever bitch, I'll get them done,"I said without thinking. All the sudden I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

"Dont you dare speak to your mother that way you piece of dirty shit," her friend said to me. Then she locked me in the coat closet.

"Have fun get the dishes done now rag doll," she laughed before walking out the door. I heard a click and knew they were gone. Of course she was an idiot and didn't realize that I had a key. As soon as I unlocked the door i ran to my room and broke down in tears. I hopped into the shower. After, a nice long shower i grabbed my iPod and started blasting music into my ears. Before i knew it i was asleep.

Stupid sleep, it runied everything for me!! If i hadn't fallen asleep then we wouldn't be here!! I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a loud bang. To my surprise I had dropped a plate and glass had shattered everywhere.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ECENCSE!! THAT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN MY CHINA!!"she yelled as she stomped down the steps.

"Mom I'm really sorry. Please dont hurt me, I'm so sorry. Please i will pay for it. Please just dont hurt me," I begged. I hated begging but i had to do it. I couldn't go to school with another bruise on my cheek. The teachers barley believed my excuse last time. And they definitely wouldn't if it happend again.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" She yelled.

"Please mom, please clam down. Please I'm so sorry. I was clumsy and it slipped from my hands. Please it wont happen again," I pleaded with her.

"Give me the ipod," she said as she stretched out her hand.

I didn't want to hand it over. But it was better than getting beaten.

"Please take care of it," I said as I handed it to her.

"What do you mean take care of it. You won't be seeing it ever again!! This is paying for my china you just broke!!" She yelled.

And with that i fell to the floor. My music was the only thing that kept me sane around here. She couldn't take it from me. I would do anything. After coming out of my shock i burst into tears.

"You cant sell my ipod. I need it please can't you just take something else?" I cried.

"What is up with you and begging. Stop The crying and finish up the dishes. Go to your room and stay there and maybe I will give this back. But you will owe me lots of money," she said before walking away.

Her words gave me the little bost of hope i needed. After about five minutes, I was able to stand up. I quickly finished the dishes and then ran up to my room and stayed there. I layed down in my bed and eventually fell asleep.

When i woke back up I found my iPod and a note sitting on my bedside table. The note read:

Ecencse,
Your a very lucky person. I'm giving you your ipod back for now. If you behave you can keep it. But next time you act up the damn thing is going. I'm going out for a couple days on a business trip. Ill call every single day with your chores list. I left money on the counter for pizza. You have ten dollars to spend each night. I should only be gone for three days but i left a little extra just in case. Don't get excited though. If I'm back in three days and you used more than thirty dollars without a good explination, then you can kiss that damn ipod good bye. And same goes if you don't do the chores i give you. Goodnight sweetheart. Don't miss school. I love you.

I was so thankful that she had spared my ipod.

"I guess I should call her," I said to no one I'm particular. Nah, if she wants to talk she will call me. That is what it said in the note anyway.

_______________________________________________

A/n

Hello my amazing readers!!! I hope you are all enjoying. I do apologize for all the violence. But hey this book was rated PG-13!! Thank you guys soo much for reading this book. It really does mean so much to me. And i have so much fun writing. I hope you like the longer chapter this time. I hope it makes up for the first short chapter!!! Please do not forget to comment, vote, and share!!! By the way I am still looking for a book cover. Please meassage me if you have any ideas at all. I will update when we have atleast 10 views, so if you want more don't forget to share and tell your friends!!

I love you my amazing cows!! Stay weird!!!

P.S- although this has not happened yet, please dont leave mean comments on my book. It's my choice what I want to write about, and if you don't like it than don't read my story!! I despise haters and im not afraid to report or block you. So do keep that in mind. Writing is just a hobby for me not a career. So no I'm not the best writer but i do try my hardest. And i love all my fans and supporters!! I love you my cows!!!