Lucifer Knight (Part 1)

My phone startled us as we layed there in the cool silence. The vibration seem to echoed through the small forest.

'Don't be home late.-Dad'

I was confused. How did he know i was with Luke?

"Who was it?" Luke leaned near me trying to read the text.

I pressed the power button quickly and gripped the phone near my chest.

"My dad, he said to find a ride home. He..huh... had to leave for some business." A little white lie. I couldn't walk home, and i couldn't go home looking like that.

"Oh....so he just left you here?" He sat up, i followed him. I shrugged.

"No, not excatly...." I didn't get it either.

I didn't know it then but my father wanted me to get close to Luke, i did.

"But....its ok. I'll just take the bus or something.." I stood up to find myself in a shock of pain and falling right back down.

"Your knee...." Luke touched my bleeding knee as the crisom blood continued to seep.

"Come on. You can come to my house and get cleaned up, then i'll send you home." He crouched down with his back faced to me.

I just stared.

"What are you waiting for? Get on." He smiled at me as i got on his back.

His strong slender hands gripped under my knees as i held on his sweater vest. 

The black collared shirt he wore underneath had dirt on it, and his bottom of his jeans were dirty.

"Luna, bring the car to 'forest path' rd." He said into his phone when we came upon the dirt road.

"On my way." A graceful, low, woman's voice replied. It was calm and soothing.

"It'll just be a second." He smiled, turning to look at me. I blushed, then he blushed.

A white porshe pulled up as a lady in a black suit stepped out. Her heels clacked at the rocks as she got out the car to open the door. Luke set me down in the back then ran around to the other side to accomony me in the back.

"And this is.." Luna got in the car and started driving, she didn't even look at me. I was looking at her, her pure golden eyes were hypnotizing.

"This is Saphira Sifth. A new friend i made. She's hurt and needs first aid. I was wondering if we could take her home as well." He sounded mature and proper.

"Of course. As you wish. Nice to meet you Saphira." She looked in the rear view mirrior and our eyes met. She was very beautiful. She quickly looked away.

"Nice to meet you as well, Luna." I smiled at the mirrior just as she looked again, but she looked away again.

The car ride to his house was aproximently 35 minuets long and during that time, Luke made me laugh more than i had ever laughed. Luna stared occasionally at us, she would sometimes smile as she stared at me or Luke.

"Here we are." Luna pulled into a tall gate that opened as she put her badge inside a scanner.

She drove up to a huge house, not manision size but practiclly could be. It was very modern and had huge fields of grass and trees around it. A fountain stood in the middle of the drive to the front door. I tryed not to drop my mouth.

"Wait, i'll get you." Luke got out the car and so did Luna.

She stopped him at the side of the car. I couldn't hear the hushed voices but I caught just a bit of it.