Lucifer Knight (Part 2)

"Saphira don't be late this time! I get worried." My dad said as I went to the door.

At that point, I had been going to Luke's for almost a year.

"Worried?" I fixed my flats and hair.

"For Lucifer, of course not your well-being." He smirked as he shuffled his news paper.

"Whatever!" I blasted a force toward him but he just casually shook it off.

"Dad?..." I whispered under my breath.

My dad could feel my feelings all the time and herd every little detail that came out my mouth. I never really knew or understood it.

"Yes?"

"When well I know my 'specialty'?"

I felt his eyes on me, he was concerned.

"Soon."

With that I left. I glided across the two blocks and hoped on a bike. I remember it was 6 and the sun was still it's beautiful shinning self. Luke had given me a short cut to take to his house, so I would only be biking for 15 minuets. I would get close to the house, hide my bike then crawl through the hole that was blocked by huge cement cylinders and climbed through his window.

"Saphira?" He came out of his bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

I blushed and turned around. He had a wrapped towel around his waist. It was the first time I seen him so exposed. I herd him chuckle while walking to his closet shutting the double doors. I turned around and sighed as I sat on his bed.

"Geez...You could put a warning note by the window or on the bed. Don't you normally shower in the morning??!!" I was very flustered.

I could hear him laugh.

"I was playing basketball with some friends today, I had just got back. I'm sorry for wanting to smell good!" He laughed again.

He came out in sweats but shirtless. I got a glimpse of his very defined six packs, before I turned my head very flustered.

"Put a shirt on geez!!! Are you not aware of a girl in your room?!!" I could feel the heat on my face and my fingers trembling a little bit.

"Why are you looking the other way?" He laughed and I could somewhat see him come close towards me.

He put his hands on the bed around me and came closer to my face.

"Saphira.." He sweetly sang my name.

"You little!." I pushed him away and laughed.

I slipped off my shoes and quickly ran over to his pillow and threw one at him.

"Ow! You're gonna get it now!" He laughed as he got on the bed.

I threw his second pillow and he threw one back. We laughed and kept throwing pillows. I ran to his closet and grabbed a shirt.

"Here!" I laughed as I threw it to him.

He grabbed it and ran towards me. I screamed as I tried to dodge him but he grabbed me in his arms and swung me around. We laughed as he lead me towards the couch.

"We don't have to worry about anyone hearing us right?" I was calming down.

"I'm on the fourth floor and its the only room up here. The walls were built thick. Saphira you ask that almost everytime you come here." He was half muffled as he spoke putting his shirt on.

"I know...but, just to be sure." I looked at my fingers.

He kissed my cheek and i giggled. I loved that warm feeling that filled my heart.