Chapter 1

Dinah's POV

Today was our album release party and me and the girl were so excited. There were a lot of celebrities going to be there. Including One Direction. Iggy Azalea. Ariana Grande. Selena Gomez. Taylor Swift. Becky G. Austin Mahone and a whole lot more. I was just scared for Camila since she still hasn't gotten over Austin yet and Becky was gonna be there. Becky is a pretty cool girl. And her and Camila are really close friends. It's just that she always brags about Austin to Camila. Which pisses us all off.

"Hey China Jane. What you thinking about." Camila asks me walking into my room and taking a bag of chips.

"Hey! That's my chips. And I was thinking about the album release party." I reply. Trying to get my bag of chips back but she was almost done anyway.

"Oh yea. One direction is gonna be there. I can't wait to meet Harry again. I missed him." She replies throwing the bag of chips in the garbage.

"Wait. Hold on. Am I missing something. Or did I just hear that you miss Harry?" I ask. I'm pretty surprised. I mean She always liked Harry.

"Yea. Umm. I kinda have a crush in him. And uhh... we kinda kissed." She says. Oh my fucking god.

"Kinda. What do you mean kinda. You kinda kissed. You kinda have a crush on him. Oh boy. Mila has a crush. Lalalalala." I sing running out the room.

"Girls. Fifth Harmony emergency meeting. Now!" I tell from the too of the stairs.

"Are you shitting me."
Gotta be Lauren.

"Oh gosh. I hope we're not in trouble." Defiantly Ally.

"Okay. No need to yell."
Normani for sure.

I chuckle at all their funny behaviors. We all walk down the stairs and everyone was waiting or me to talk.

"Well. I don't have all day ya know. I want to go back to sleep." Lauren says. Annoyed.

"Well. Our little Mila here has a crush on the one and only." I say smirking.

"Wait. Hold up. Rewind. Camz has a crush. Ohh. Just wait till I find out who it is. Mission Cupid is in action." Lauren fist pumps the air.

"No Lolo. Please don't do that. Please. Remember what happened with Austin. He didn't like me the way i liked him. And in the end. I got hurt." Camila is literally on the floor begging Lauren not to. And Lauren felt bad.

"Fine. Fine. I won't. But please tell me who it is. I'm going wild with suggestions" she says a little more awake.

Camila takes a deep breath before answering. "Harry"

All the girls start squealing and jumping up and down. I was mostly surprised that Camila actually said his name.

"Well. Mila. You're in luck because he was..." Ally was cut off with Normani covering her mouth and she whispers something in Ally's ear and Ally licks Normani's palm which she got a smack in return.

"What" Camila asks really confused.

"Nothing. Just wear something sexy as hell tonight and I promise you that you won't regret it" I reply.

Little did Mila know that Harry was planning on asking her out tonight. I just hope that Liam and I talk tonight.

//////////

I know. Sucky chapter. It's justly about Camila but it will soon get interesting. Thank you all for reading. Peace. ✌