Character Profile

Muki Diez (Mikala Jaeger)
Age: 16
Height: 5'
Eye color: brown
Hair color: blonde
Personality: Mikala, or Mika, is a really smart girl. She could skip grades if she wanted to, but she wanted to stay and help others. She reads a lot (explanation in chappy!) and writes mystery, fanfiction, or horror books in her free time.
Fears: she is afraid that if she gets close to someone again they will be taken away like her parents and the other people that were in her life. She is also scared of thunder, loud noises, and complete darkness.
Likes: anime, reading, writing, drawing, outgoing yet shy people, and pocky sticks.
Dislikes: hateful people, people talking about suicide, tuna, and drinking alcohol.

_____________

Hello my readers!!! Okay, so the pic for this chappy is Mika, but picture her with brown eyes, I couldn't find one. Thank you for reading this story!!! I might not update a lot cuz I am writing three other stories but I will post somewhat frequently! I love you all, plz vote and love this story, I have a big plan!!! And ps, there might be like one or two, up to five chapters that are lemons. I will warn you if it is a lemon chapter!!! You don't need to read them but it would be kinda confusing if you don't. But you don't need to!!! I'm not dirty!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!