New Friends

(Mika POV)

Armin is really sweet. He helped me when I couldn't stop seeing everything. I'm glad it's a Saturday though, I don't want to go back to school. I look over at the clock to see that it's 7 in the morning, so I walk downstairs. I pass the guest room to see Armin sleeping in only sweat pants... He has a six pack?! So beautiful... Wait, I'm loosing track! I want food! I shake my head and continue down the hallway. I look in the living room to see Mikasa on the love seat and Eren on the couch. Where's shorty? I shrug and go into the kitchen to see that it's spotless. I look around and see shorty in the breakfast nook eating cereal.
"Tiny, don't dirty the kitchen or your cleaning it." He says, and I nod and get myself some bread and go sit in the nook with him.
"What time did you wake up shorty?" I ask, and he scoffs.
"Around 5:30. I saw how dirty the kitchen was so I cleaned it. I can't stand dirt. Why are you eating just bread?" He asks as he looks at my breakfast.
"Because I like to make a bread ball and eat it that way. I don't eat much, this is probably all I will eat today." I say and look away. He scoffs again and I look at him. "What?"
"That's not good for you tiny." He says and finishes his food and leaves to clean up the bowl. I guess he's right, but I can't help it. My body just won't eat. I finish bread ball and throw away the mess, then go up to my room and read Inkspell. I was soon lost into a world of blue fairies and brownies and the life story of Meggie, Mo, and Teresa.
"Mika?" I hear someone say, and I look up surprised. Oh, it's just Armin.
"Oh hi Blue Eyes! What is the need of my interruption of reading?" I ask, and he chuckles.
"Every one else left. They left us a note saying that they had to go to work. I don't work so I was left here to take care of you!" He smiles really big and I frown.
"I don't need a babysitter." I cross my arms and my book falls. "No!!! Catch it!!!" Armin catches it and my page is saved! "You, my friend, are a life saver!" I exclaim, and he bows.
"Anything for you, Blonde Doe." He says, and I giggle.
"Your such a dork, Blue Eyes." I say, and he smiles at me brightly. Then he jumps over me and flops on the bed next to me.
"I know. So, what do you want to do? We could hang, or watch a movie." He says, and my face lights up.
"Can we watch 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'?" I practically yell, and he laughs at my response.
"Ya, but why that movie? It's for Christmas or Halloween." He states matter-of-factly. I shake my head and giggle.
"It's my favorite movie. You have much to learn, young one." I say and he chuckles.
"I'm not younger than you!!!" He says, mocking offense. I look at him with my 'oh really?' look.
"Prove it."
"I'm 16." He states proudly, and I nod.
"Ya. I am too, but my birthday is in 5 days!!!" I proudly exclaim and he smirks at me.
"Ya, I guess you are older." He smiles really big and I smile back. I'm really happy he's my friend. But why did he smirk??? Hmmm... Oh well!!! I look over at the blonde next to be and giggle.
"Why are you giggling?" He asks, and I shrug but smile evilly. With that I stand up quickly and wrap him in the blanket before he can react.
"HUMAN BURRITO!!!!!!" I yell and giggle as he try's to escape my trap.
"I'm gonna get you once I get out of this stupid thing!" He yells back at me and I take my cue to run. I run down the stairs silently and head for the closet under the stairs. I hide in the deepest part of the closet and giggle. I hear him running down the stairs and I giggle a little louder. He stops instantly, right above me. I hold in another loud giggle as he walks down the staircase slowly and heads to the closet I'm currently hiding in. I shrink back as he opens the door and looks at the other side of the closet. I stop breathing completely, and he steps out of the closet. I let out a shaky breath then instantly regret it. The doors still open. Armin chuckles and he reaches in and grabs me out of the closet, throwing me onto the couch. I giggle as he starts to tickle me, then I start dying of laughter.
"Ah-Armin!!! Hahaha-ple-hahaha-ase!!! S-Stop!!!" I manage out of laughter and gasps for air.
"Apologize!!!" He says as he tickles me more.
"N-never!!!!" I squeal out as he starts to tickle my sides.
"Then I will never stop!!!" He tickles me more and I finally have had enough.
"F-fine!!! Hahahaha!!!" He stops tickling me and waits as I catch my breath. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head and leans toward my ear.
"Apologize Mikala or I'm gonna tickle you more!" He threatens an I sigh.
"Fine!!! I'm sorry for making you a human burrito..." I trail off as I notice how we're sitting. He is sitting on my stomach pinning my hands above me head as he looks into my brown eyes. I blush a little at how close he is, then start to freak.
"A-Armin... Get off!!!" I yell, stuttering in the begging out of fear. He suddenly realizes how close we were and how that makes me freak out and he jumps off and throws me a pillow. I don't know how he knew this would help but I cuddle the pillow and take deep breathes.