Chapter 2

"Hey Ike!" Toon Link was standing in front of the swordsman with glee for some reason. "Can I borrow your car? I need to take Tifa and...Cloud... out to town! Its part of my duty as tour guide!" Toon Link said. He didn't like mentioning Cloud to much. The boy saw Cloud as a threat. Ike looked at the boy and sighed "Toon Link you can't drive..." Ike said.

Toon Link leaned in to Ike to whisper "But Ike, I don't think you get it...." The boy looks around "Im trying to impress Tifa..." Ike looked at the boy and whispers back "But Toon she's tens times your age, she's too old for you." Ike whispers.

Toon Link looks at Ike with surprise "So who cares? She is soo my type!" Toon Link blathered out by accident. Tifa just so happened to hear this as she was standing near the hylian. Toon Link looked over at her­­ then back at Ike "Please Ike?" Toon Link gave an adorable face that anyone can fall for.

Ike sighed in defeat "Alright, alright, I'll let you drive it! Just don't do that face again!" Toon Link cheered "Yay!" He shouted. Ike then gave a stern look "But if you crash it your dead."

Toon Link then looked Ike's way "Oh yeah! Hey Ike, can you give me some advice? you know...about girls?" Toon Link blushed.

Ike bent down to the little hylian "All you have to know about girls is that they like presents, so while your in town get her some presents maybe." Ike said.

After Toon Link and Ike were done talking, Toon Link took Cloud and Tifa to the garage to get Ike's car despite the fact that the hylian can't drive a car. "Tifa can sit in the front! Cloud you sit in the back." Toon Link said that last thing bluntly.

"Wait, you can drive little boy?" Cloud asks, Toon Link looks in the back seat at CLoud "Pfft, of course I can drive! I've driven a boat before duh...." Toon Link's jealous attitude wasn't sitting well with Cloud at this moment, Cloud just rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? Then let's see you drive little man." Cloud retourted back. Toon Link looked back at the steering wheel and began to sweat. "Um well this is...this is the steering wheel haha!" Toon Link laughed nervously. Cloud looked in the driver's seat "Duh." he said.

Toon Link figured out how to move the seat foward so his little legs will reach the brake and gas petals. He gripped his hands on the the steering wheel then put his hand on the gear shift and put the car in reverse when he was supposed to put it in drive to pull out of the garage and fairly long driveway.

The car starts to move backward. Toon Link nervously had his foot on the gas petal which what made the car move back. "Stop, stop, stop!" The hylian says he quickly puts his foot on the brake. Thank godess he knew which was gas and which was brake.

"Do you want me to drive?" Tifa asks, but Toon Link refuses. He puts the car in drive and off they went.

As they finally made it out of the driveway there was one major problem...Toon Link didn't understand the markings on the road and the traffic signs...

Cloud snickered and looked at the boy in the driver's seat "So kid? What does that sign mean? I mean...since you know how to drive and all."

Toon Link glared at the rear view mirror at Cloud, but at the same time trying to figure out what the sign meant. It was a yellow triangluar sign with a picture of a right arrow.

"Um...I uh..." Toon Link stammered "I-Incoming right turn?" He stuttered.

Cloud frowned in irration "You're correct..." He huffed in the backseat.

"Very good Toon Link! Im impressed!" Tifa said while pinching his cheek, the hylian blushed wildly at this.

The hylian made a right turn, but what he didn't really know is that he turned right into traffic, a road with other more exprienced drivers...

Toon Link was in a all out panic "O-Ok, I-Im going to start tour guiding now..." He stuggled to speak. "Sweetie, are you alright?" Tifa asked. He didn't listen, he was too busy in deep thought "Oh man! What am I going to do?! there's too many cars! Ok Toon stay focused! Try to remember what Link and Ike do when they drive me around...they usually stay between these double yellow lines right? But for what? No Toon that doesn't matter now! just stay focused!" Toon Link had a stern look on his face and looked straight ahead.

"On your left you can s-see N-Nintendo mall." Toon Link said in an attempt to tour them around, still being nervous. Tifa looked out the window in somewhat excitment "Cloud look! A mall!" She said. Cloud could care less "Yeah, yeah whatever..." Cloud wasn't in the best mood.

Toon Link finally parked the car when Tifa wanted something from a nearby store. Toon Link of course took the chance to buy Tifa something, he went inside the store.

Toon Link looked around the store for what Tifa wanted, he spotted the item and grabbed it and then brung it to the cashier.

"That'll be twenty gold." said the man.

Toon Link checked his pockets and sighed "Will you take rupees?" said Toon Link.

The man frowned at the boy "Get out."

Toon Link soon found himself outside the store standing next to Cloud and Tifa. "Did you get it?" she asked. "No..." He responded.

Cloud started to laugh. He was starting to get the suspicion of the child trying to steal his woman. "What's wrong? didn't have enough money?"

Toon Link sighed.

They got back in the car with Cloud driving since our little hero was too afraid to drive home, Toon Link pouting all the way there.