Called Backstage; Chapter 1

Helayna's P.O.V

"Good Morning L.A! Its Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS FM. It's 8:00 A.M on a Thursday and here we have a new rumor: is Kim Kardashian pregnant again? We-"

I hit the snooze button as fast and hard as I can hoping that Ryan Seacrest can finally realize that rumors are irrelevant. I let out a long yawn while stretching my arms to each side of my bed and my legs reaching the end of my bed. I slowly get up and walk toward my closet which is placed on the right hand of my bed. My room is pretty big for an apartment but also quite expensive because I'm on the spot of L.A. Lucky me! I just moved here into this apartment with a cool architectural design outside last month. I moved here because I had to be closer to my college that's about 15 minutes away.

I picked out my ripped, light blue high-waisted jeans and black ribbed knit crop top. After I changed, I rushed to my bathroom that was next to my closet. I brushed out my short black hair that had peach colored ends and put half of my hair into a bun. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and dried up with my favorite dark blue towel. Then, I added on my contact lenses. I went back to my room to put on my yin yang choker around my neck. My phone vibrated and it was a text from of my best friends, Abby.

August 20, Thursday 8:16 A.M

morning helayna! I know this isn't the time I go to school but I'm awake so early because I'm so excited that tomorrow you, Ashleigh, and I are actually going to the One Direction concert together!!!!!! k bye!!!

Abby and I have been best friends since freshman year in high school. She's Filipino just like me except, I'm half Thai. She goes to a different college that's near our home town. Also, there's Ashleigh. She's filipino too but she's a little shorter than Abby and I. I met her from Abby and we started to hang out together in sophomore year. She also goes to a different college. We're all freshmans in college so we're not used to being separated from each other. They're like my bestest friends that I can't live without. I texted Abby back telling her that I also cannot wait!

I threw my phone on my bed and picked out my zippered faux leather boots. Then, I went out of my bedroom and made myself a ham sandwich and strawberry smoothie for lunch. I grabbed my bag and keys and left my apartment. Oh gosh, I felt like an actual independent adult! I walked to the elevator and pressed the letter "P" to go to the parking lot. I unlocked my teal Fiat. I got in and started driving to my college.

Right when I turned on my radio, a radio announcer mentioned One Direction and I freaked the hell out and stepped on the brakes because I almost hit the car in front of me!

I am a major fan girl when it comes to One Direction, obviously. I love all of the boys but my most favorite is Harry, I'm definitely a Harry girl. The radio announcer was talking about their tour and how they're having one tomorrow at the Staples Center A.K.A the one I'm going to! I had a huge smile on my face and actually had butterflies in my stomach. I've been to their Where We Are tour but this feeling was totally different. My best friends and I got the front row tickets. I repeat, front row tickets.

Few hours passed and I rushed out of my English class and walked to my car. I turned the radio and She's Kinda Hot by 5SOS was playing. When I got home, I set my bag and key on my kitchen counter and went into my bedroom. I opened my closet doors and I froze. I wasn't sure what to wear for tomorrow.

I started scattering through my closest and when I turned around, I noticed most of my clothes were all over the floor and my bed. I looked around and picked up my black and white striped t-shirt dress. I went back to my closet and grabbed my light blue denim jacket. Ta-da! I chose the perfect concert outfit. I grabbed my hanger and put both clothes together and hanged them on my closet's door knob.

I walked to my living room and sat criss crossed on my red couch. I turned on my flat T.V that's on the wall and clicked on Netflix. I began watching Titanic until I felt really sleepy.

I noticed it was already 9:34 P.M so I turned off the T.V, washed up in the shower, and went to prepare myself to sleep. I stared at the ceiling thinking about what it'll be like at the concert. I felt butterflies in my stomach again! I really couldn't wait but I had to sleep so I can gain a lot of energy. I closed my eyes real tight and something popped up in my mind...

What if Harry freaking Styles saw me and thought I was cute so he told some security guard to call me backstage after the whole concert's over? Ha. Ha. Ha. That is so unrealistic. I'm so stupid. Harry will never notice me. What the hell.. I should go to sleep already.