Called Backstage; Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

My lips finally touched Helayna's soft skin. I was enjoying our 3 second moment until flashes suddenly appeared. Before turning around, I already knew they were paparazzis. Liam rolled down the window, "Let's go Harry!" Some paparazzis were surrounding the car. How did they find us? I was still holding Helayna's hands but I didn't want to let go.

"I'll text you tomorrow morning, okay?" I whispered onto her ear and kissed her cheek again.

She nodded and rushed inside her apartment building.

"Harry! Harry! Who was the girl?! C'mon Harry smile for the camera!" All the paparazzis yelled out loud running to me. There were about five of them blinding me with their cameras and three paparazzis were trying to take pictures of the boys through the window. I ran to the car and opened the back seat door. Louis stepped on the gas and almost ran over one of the paparazzis.

Helayna's P.O.V

I finally went inside my apartment hoping the paparazzis didn't take a great shot of my face. I sighed out loud with joy.

I freaking met One Direction upclose and Harry has interest in me?!?

I walked to my room and hung my bag on the door knob. Then, I went to my bathroom to wash up in the shower. After freshening up, I picked out my pastel pink bralette, black underwear, and white silk pajama shorts.

I got my phone from my bag, and ran to my bed. I clicked on the Contacts List icon and saw Harry's name. I had butterflies in my stomach for the one hundredth time. I couldn't get my eyes off his name. I caught myself smiling at 1:25 A.M. I charged my phone and layed back down closing my eyes and I couldn't stop thinking about the best night ever.

-------------

August 21, Saturday

*zzzz, zzzz*

"Ugh, the hell!" I yawned out loud. "Jeez, what time is it?" I grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger. It was only 9:38 A.M. I checked my notifications: two-hundred thirty-nine likes and twenty-four comments on my photos from last night that I posted on Instagram, three favorites and two retweets on Twitter, and three messages from Harry.

So, that's why my phone kept vibrating. Wait, three messages from Harry?!?!

I totally forgot that Harry has my number. I woke up early that my mind couldn't function properly. I clicked on the Message icon and started reading Harry's messages.

9:07 A.M.

Good morning, Helayna! It's Harry

9:12 A.M.

I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today? I can come by your place, if you want

9:15 A.M.

I really, really want to see your lovely face again!

I got up from my bed quickly and texted him back.

9:42 A.M.

Good morning Harry! Ya I'd love to see you again. Just tell me what time you're going to be at my place (:

As I put my phone down on my desk, my phone vibrated. I picked it back up and it was a message from him. He texts back pretty quick. I swiped my screen to the right to view the message. It read:

I'm already here. In the lobby. What's your door number?

What. The. Heck? I had the most confused look on my face. He had to be joking. So I texted him what level I was on and my door number. I added "...if you're actually here" because he had to be joking around.