Called Backstage; Chapter 3

Helayna's P.O.V

The room that Abby, Ashleigh, and I were waiting had a pretty big space. It smelled like rich dark coffee. When we entered the room, there was a flat screen T.V hanging on the left side of the wall, a white leather couch on the opposite side, and on the middle between those was a small, black flat table. At the end of the room, there was a long table that held a coffee machine, water bottles, a tray of cookies, and bagged chips.

Abby sat on the couch and got her iPhone out of her black purse. Ashleigh continued eating the cookies and tossed me a water bottle. After I caught the water bottle, I sat next to Abby and asked her for the time.

"It's 10:57" Abby says focusing on her phone screen while typing impossibly fast.

"Are you tweeting about what's happening?" I chuckled.

"Ya!" She said as she quickly turned her whole body to me. "We're going to meet the boys. The boys. Are you not excited?!"

"I am! More like freaked out, actually! Why do you think one of them wants to meet us?" I asked cautiously.

"Us? The security guard said one of the boys wants to see you." Abby smiled. We heard crumbling noises of bags of chips that was getting louder so we turned to Ashleigh.

"Ashleigh, what are you doing?" I asked stretching my neck to see what she was really doing.

She turned around, "I'm putting some bag of chips in my bag. You know, for like a souvenir." She said while stuffing them in her bag. "I think I know who wants to see you, Helayna." Ashleigh says walking to me.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"You are so clueless! It's Harry!"

I froze. "How do you know? I mean, are you sure?"

"He kept looking at you during his solos and winked at you!" Ashleigh says as she sits down on the couch.

An hour had passed and I had a feeling that this was some kind of joke. A prank. "I don't think they're coming. It's taking too long." I say as I get up to open the door.

"The guard said it'll take an hour and a half. Just wait for a few more minutes" Abby says taking a sip of coffee.

I was already in front of the door so close to touching the door knob. "But I can't take it anymo-"

The door opened so fast that I didn't see it coming. The door hit my forehead and I took a few steps back. "Oh my God, ow!" I yelled.

Abby and Ashleigh got up laughing "Haha, oh my God, are you okay?"

"It's not funny!" I got up as quickly as I can. When I looked who opened the door it was Louis freaking Tomlinson.
"Oh God, love! Did I hit you with the door?" Louis asked. He rushed to me and patted my back. His accent was so smooth and very adorable. I froze and looked at Abby and Ashleigh. Ashleigh had her hand on her chest and her eyes widen. (Ashleigh is a Nouis girl). Then, Abby's mouth was open with shock. (Abby's a Niall girl and I hope she doesn't start having an anxiety attack when she see's him).

"Um, I'm- I'm f-fine." I stuttered.

"Okay, good! Hold on!" Louis peeks out of the door. "They're in here!" He laughs.

Liam comes in with Niall and they both greet us. "Hello! I'm Liam.. And I'm pretty sure you already knew that. Haha!" Liam waves at us with a huge smile on his face. Ashleigh and Abby walks slowly next to me and greets themselves. "Hello loves!" Niall says while hugging each of us. Abby looked like she was going to blow up with tears. She hugged him the longest. Ashleigh hugged Liam after and then shyly, she walked to Louis. Louis caught Ashleigh and he smiled so sweetly and hugged her. He almost looked like he was going to carry her.

We each hugged all the boys and took a couple of pictures but someone was missing. "Where's Harry?" I asked the boys.

"Stupid Harry!" Louis laughing walking to the door. "Harry! C'mon! Don't be so shy!" He yells outside the door. Louis walks to me and says "Harry is a bit shy. But he's coming, don't worry."

Almost 3 minutes has passed. Where's Harry? I thought.

"Erm, hi." My back was facing the door but at that moment, I already knew who it was. Harry Styles. I didn't turn around just yet. My stomach was exploding with butterflies. My face felt like fire. I took a deep breathe and exhaled it all out. I finally turned around and it was Harry.

"God." Harry says under his breath giving me a smirk.

"Um, Hi." I chuckled giving him a smile. Harry went in for a hug so I tip toed and hugged him. I touched his hair and it was the softest thing ever. I tried to smell his shirt and it smelled a bit like a really nice, rich cologne. Then, we let go of each other.

"Aw, is little Harry blushing?" Louis laughs. I turned around and Abby, Ashleigh, and the rest of the boys were smiling at us.

Harry walked to Abby and Ashleigh to greet and hug them.

After everyone greeted each other, I spoke up, "So, who was the one that wanted to meet me?". Liam, Louis, and Niall points at Harry. Harry smiles and points at himself.

Hello! So far, the first few chapters are pretty short but throughout the chapters, they'll be longer! (-: