Called Backstage; Chapter 6

Throughout the car ride back to my apartment, Harry and I talked about our interest. We had a lot of things in common and it made me fall in love with him even more. I never layed my eyes off him. I enjoyed looking at him.
I love the way he focuses on his driving but at the same on what he's talking about. I love the way he tries not to laugh too much. I love the way he pushes his hair back. I love the way he touches my knee. I love the fact he's here with me at this moment.

We got out of his car, went up the elevator, and into my apartment.

"Home, sweet, home!" He yells out throwing his arms in the air. "Do you have Netflix?" He asked looking very excited.

"Of course I do." I smiled putting my bag and keys on my countertop. "Just turn on the T.V and you'll see the Netflix icon on the bottom left. Click on it and you're free to choose a movie. I'm gonna go change so I can feel more comfortable." I said walking to my room.

Harry's P.O.V

Entering Helayna's apartment, it already felt like home. I sat on the right side of the couch and I did what she directed me to do: turn on the T.V, click the Netflix icon, and choose a movie.

I started looking through the romantic comedy section. Then, I noticed Helayna left her bedroom door open. I slowly tilted my body to the right to see if she was visible.

I caught her putting on a grey tee-shirt while she was not wearing anything on the bottom except her black underwear. She had a cute bum.

She went towards her closet and reached out for a black leggings. She put it on and I thought, she had an amazing body.

Before she turned around to walk into the living room, I quickly moved my body back so she wouldn't catch me staring at her.

"Back! Did you find a movie?" She said with a beautiful fresh smile.

"Oh, um. Uh.." I was stuttering. I looked at the T.V screen and spotted the movie She's All That.

"How about She's All That?" I asked as she sat down next to me.

"Sure. I've seen it before and it's so cute." She smiled at me.

------------

Helayna's P.O.V

5:46 P.M.

We were already in the middle of the movie and I just realized that Harry and I were basically cuddling each other. Harry was just sitting while I layed my whole body down and my head on his chest with his arm around me.

We were watching the scene where the art freak just turned into a major hottie and is walking slowly down the stairs while in the background, Kiss Me by Sixspence None The Richer is playing.

This part of the movie made me smile because of the way the male main character, who is played by Freddie Prinze Jr, looked at the girl he transformed. He looked at her like any girl wanted to be looked at. Very cliché, I know. But its true!

Every girl wants the perfect guy to look at them like they actually matter to their world. We want to be looked at like we are truly the most beautiful girl they've seen and make them speechless.

I looked up to view Harry's face and caught him sleeping. Did this movie really bore him? This movie is one of my favorite romantic comedy. What the hell!

I slowly moved my head off his chest and just stared at him with a frown. "Ugh.." I said out loud trying to wake him up.

He let out a snore. Great.

I grabbed the remote and pressed the red power button to turn off the T.V. I turned to him and continued staring at him. His pink lips looked softed and I remembered the night he kissed my cheek. I held out my right hand by his left cheek and softly, slowly touched him. He wasn't quite flawless but he was still perfect to me.