The video and those three words

****listen to the song when you read this chapter****

You woke up at around 1pm, you had been thinking about your past, after having visited home. You started thinking about your depression, and how much of a struggle it was for you to get through each day. You smiled thinking about how you came to find Mark and how he had helped you through that difficult time.

You also got to thinking about how you felt like an outcast, how everybody teased you for being different. You always thought you wanted to fit in, but you never really did fit in anywhere. You wanted badly to fit in at least once, but Mark had taught you that being different is beautiful and that you should embrace it. You still couldn't stop the tears falling as you thought about your painful past. Mark woke up, hearing you. He sat up and put an arm around you.

"Y/N. What's wrong?"
"Oh I was just thinking about my past. All of the... stuff, I went through. And I was thinking how I never really fit in anywhere, and how different I am. People have always teased me about that"
"Hey ya know, no two tigers have the same pattern in their stripes"

You smiled at Mark's cute metaphor as he cuddled you tight.

"I was also thinking about how much you helped me through everything, from a couple of years back. I wouldn't be here without you and I... I think I love you"

Your heart was racing fast, it felt like time had slowed down. Mark was looking at you, smiling and looking cute.
"I love you too Y/N" You smiled at each other and he pulled you in for a tight cuddle, then you kissed for about a minute.
"Thank you for everything, Mark. You saved me."
"No, thank you for everything"

You looked down shyly as Mark put one hand on your head, interlocking his fingers with your hair as he kissed your forehead.

"So, shall we get this vlog done?" You asked, Mark's eyes widened.
"Really? You sure?"
"Yeah, I am"

You and Mark playfully raced to his recording room, he got there before you and he raised his arms in the air.

"Oh yes! I win! I am the king!"

You playfully nudged him, he set up his camera and the two of you sat on the floor. You made sure you looked okay, thinking about everything, and how if Mark hadn't come along you probably wouldn't be here, you wouldn't have ever met him and have got into this amazing relationship with him. You wiped away a small tear as Mark hit record.