Redz

This is a chapter about me. Redz.

Bullseye says I'm crazy.

Trip says I'm red.

Ember says I'm insane but lovable.

Lemonade says I'm outgoing and an extrovert.

Dragonfly says my shimmering blue eyes could make any man marry me.

Gingy says I'm eventful.

Kit-Kat says I'm Satan.

And I didn't even ask everyone.

I'm considered the crazy but funny one, the one who's not afraid to embarrass myself. Which I happen to do... a lot.

I got my camp name from stage crew. The director named all of his crew members and I got the name Redz. But that name originated from the color of my hair.

I was the center of a joke there, no matter how much black I wear, people will still be able to see my bright hair.

Red hair, blue eyes, about 5'4" and three quarters (yes the three quarters was necessary), fair skin, and light freckles (very few) across my nose.

I can get very loud at times, and I'll act like a freak out of no where. Almost as if I've eaten four jars of sugar, when in reality I'm probably just dehydrated.

Which leads me to another thing, I'm very good at spilling things.

Whenever we have a meal, we have to have one glass of water before any juice. There are two separate pitchers, one for water and one for juice.

And every time I pour one or the other, I end up spilling some on the table.

But that's not even the most of my skill. Once, I was walking out of the dining hall, where we eat, and I had just filled up my water bottle.

The condensation on the outside of the bottle made it slippery in my hands, so I didn't have the best grip on it.

As I was walking out the door, another girl bumped into me and sent the water bottle flying out of my hand.

It landed on the floor with a "crack", the lid shattered and water exploded everywhere. While it was devastating I lost my cute polar bear water bottle, it was hilarious when the water exploded.

So from then on I borrowed Ember's extra water bottle.

These first twenty or so chapters are going to be about my unit and and other campers and counselors, all with funny stories.

So here's my funny story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bullseye, Kit-Kat, Lemonade, and Ember currently sit braiding my hair.

I don't mean one or two giant braids, I mean the smallest, tiniest braids on Earth. All around my head.

The width of each braid is half the size of my finger.

I'll start back at lunch.

We were sitting at lunch, Ember, Lemonade, Bullseye and I. Lemonade decided to do a tiny braid on one side of my head.

Which then led to two, which then led to three. And it all escalated from there.

Now my entire head is in tiny braids and I don't even know what I look like yet.

It's terrifying.

I have a hat on my head, and a bright orange towel over that, running through the woods to get to the bathroom.