Scott

Clothes.

Check.

Toothbrush.

Check.

Phone, charger, and headphones.

Check, check, and check.

Bathroom stuff.

Check.

Ok, I whispered to myself.

"MOM!" I yelled. Silence. "MOM, I GOTTA GO! COME SAY BYE!" Still silence. She must have left while I was packing. Ok, then I'll leave a note in case she forgot I was leaving.

Dear mom, I have left to go to the mountains with Mitch, Kirstie, Esther and Avi. Just making sure you knew so you didn't freak when you got home. Love you, your Scotty Boy.

I walked out the front door, texting Mitch.

Scottyhoying: hey u.

Sassigrassi: hey u urself. R u almost here?

Scottyhoying: just left my house. Walking to yours rn.

Sassigrassi: Esther is gonna b mad if u aren't here.

Scottyhoying: calm down grassi, I'm not gonna b late.

Sassigrassi: sheesh ok, see you there.

Scottyhoying: U2

As he walked down the street, he heard someone yelling at him.

"SCOTT. SCOTTLAND HOYING!"

Oh man. Its Esther! I looked back. She yelled, "YOU BETTER GET TO MITCH'S BEFORE ME!"

I started running faster then I ever have. I was running so fast I fell. Esther drove past, laughing and saying "You Lost!! HAHAHAHA!" I stood up and ran. Eventually I passed her and I got there first.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I laughed, gasping for breath. "Alright, hot shot, let's go inside." We walked in the door, and immediately Mitch yelled "IF THATS NOT SCOTT, GET OUT. IF ITS ESTHER, SCOTTS IN THE BATHROOM, HE'LL BE DOWN IN A FEW MINUTES. HE'S TOTALLY HERE AND NOT ON THE WAY."

Esther decided to prank him. "Which bathroom is he in, Mitch?" She said, walking behind him cause he was on the couch. "He's, um, in the upstairs hallway bathroom." He replied, eyes glued to the screen. "Thanks. I'm gonna go get him." Esther said. "Ok." Mitch said apsent-mindedly. "Wait, what? No, give him,um, his privacy."

Go! Esther mouths to me. She wants me to go up there so it seems like I've been there. I ran quietly up the stairs and to the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and turned on the sink. I heard Mitch faintly say, "wait, what? What's that noise?" Esther must have said something, because he said "Um, yeah, he's up there." I chuckled and opened the door, and yelled "Hey Mitch, thanks for letting me use your bathroom! You know, cause I have that stomach flu that gives me really bad..."

"Oh, yeah, hey Scott! Tell Esther how long you've been here!" Mitch said. "Oh, I've been here for ages."

"Ok,ok. Let's go get Kirstie." Esther laughed.
------------

SORRY THIS ISNT 500 WORDS, I HSD TO GO TO THE DENTIST AND I WAS THERE FOR A WHILE, THEN I HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. But I updated my other book. I might not get to update my other kinda like blogging book. But its not exactly blogging. This might actually get to be 500 words. Yep, almost there, come on, almost, YES.
Alright, got to go. Also, follow haroldmuke.