3- Blood and Gore

Anna Pov

We made it. Well.. I made it.. alive.

The other rabbit man with the ears stood by the large gates of the manor... His name was something March. I waved at him a little and he waved back.

"Twins, I see you found her. Everything was alright I take it?" The rabbit man, March, asked. The twins nodded from beside me.

"We talked to Boris a little and then we split ways." Said one twin.

"Anna hasn't been talking to us much, do you think she's upset with us?" Asked the other, as if I wasn't standing next to him. The March Hare stared at me and I shrugged. We walked into the large Mansion in silence until I finally decided to speak up.

"Is there a library here?" I asked softly. The three males flinched a little as I spoke. It was silent as they debated on who should answer me.

"Blood has an amazing collection of books." Said one twin. The other twin nodded and I looked down for a moment.

"Do you think he would let me read?" I asked and March nodded.

"Blood wanted you to check in before we showed you to your room." March spoke and the twins hmpfed and turned around and left.

"We are going back to our post," One said

"Don't want to see you lovebirds talking any longer." The other finished.

The Hare blushed and angrily grumbled at them but didn't deny it. I simply stared at his soft ears and tugged him downward with his coat. He complied and I grabbed at his ears and pet them. His blush increased.

"What are you doing, Anna?" He asked in embarrassment. I blinked.

"I don't remember. I just remember having the thought that they looked soft and I wanted to feel them." I replied, my voice hesitant. He smiled and stood up to his height as I let go of his ears.

He didn't say anything as we made our way down the hallway and in front of large double doors. The Hare knocked.

"Come in." We opened the doors to see Blood sitting at his desk looking through papers. "Ah, Elliot. I see you've found her."

The Hare, I mean Elliot nodded and pushed me towards a little. I stared at Blood for a couple moments before deciding to speak.

"Can I read in here please?" He looked at me as if that was the last thing he expected. I wasn't going to ask about this world considering I felt like I was going to forget it. Reading helps me remember what I've read rather then what I've heard.

"Sure. I do not see why not. But wouldn't you like to see your room first?" He asked and I shrugged then gave a nod.

Sure I guess. But I feel like it's going to be temporary anyways.

Elliot took my hand and led me through the hall once more and I tried to pay attention so I could remember where to go to get to the library.

It didn't help. This place is so big.

We stopped at a soft pink door which had a hanging sign with my name on it in cursive. I smiled and took note that I should add cute stuff into the sign. Stickers if I could, or paint my own design.

In my staring I suppose I spaced out because now I was looking at an open doorway. Elliot pushed me in softly and I walked in and gasped a little at the large room. It had a couple doors in it too. I opened the first door, a bathroom that had another door, a closet with towels in shelves. I walked back into the room to check the other doors. A walk in closet and another that held sheets and etc.