1.

"You are too weak to defeat me!"

Lucy took out her whip. "Do not underestimate Fairy tail." She lashed it at the strange bottle the with was holding.

"Lucy hold on!" Levy yelled from across the forest clearing.

Erza pulled out her sword. "Using your love magic to make everyone crazy is not the noble thing to do."

"Says who, you. Something tells me that you have no luck in the romance department." Erza growls.

"Water slicer! Juvia will win this for her precious Gray-sama."

"Oh. You know a man? I bet your guild has lots of boys you are connected to. Emotionally." She smirks.

"Levy do you have a plan?", yells Lucy.

"Let's just attack until we hit something."

"Wow. Did you come up with that your self?"

"Shut up!"

Lucy, Levy, Erza, and Juvia run at her.

"Open, gate of the Twins. Gemini! Help me hold her down with our whips."

"Requip. Lighting Empress Armor!"

"Water whip!"

"Solid Script! Lightning!"

As the magic flies towards the witch, she throws a little something as a parting gift. Muahahahaha!
She flies back into a giant tree and "dies".

"Finally she is down.",Levy sighed.

"I am taking a super long bath.",Lucy exclaims in exhaustion.

Little did they know that this win is the beginning to one of the craziest adventures the guild has ever seen.