6.

LEMON WARNING!

Natsu's POV

"Natsu~"

Huh? Who is that? Where am I?

Oh Mavis. My head is spinning. I try to move my arms, but they were stuck. I heard a clanking sound when I tried again.

'Are those chains?'

"So you are awake, Natsu~"

Suddenly I feel a hand on my crotch, rubbing me. Tingles of pleasure, that I have never felt before, shot up my spine.

I shiver and lightly groan when the hand moves faster and harder. My pants are really tight right now and I don't know why. I open my eyes to try to see who's hand it is.

'L-Luce?'

I look around the room. But it's different. It is dark and the walls are made of some kind of concrete. There is a small barred hole near the ceiling. Probably a window. And a big, steel door with lots of locks and another small window. The door and the door window were closed so there was no way that I could see into the hallway.

I look back at Luce and she has a smile on her face. Her hand is still rubbing me and I see that there is a large lump in my pants.

Wait.

I'm not wearing pants. I'm in my boxers.

'Great. First, all this weird stuff with Lucy. And now I'm turning into Gray!'

"Natsu~"

I look up at her face again.

"Just relax, Natsu~ I'll make you feel real good."

"What are you talking abou- ah!"

She reached into my boxers and grabbed my thing. She squeezes it and starts moving her hand up and down.

"Ah...ngnnn...L-Luce what...ah!"

I try to pull away but my hands and feet are stuck to the bed that I am laying on. I look and see that there are chains keeping me in place.

Luce pulls my boxers just below my knees. The cool air hits me and I jerk my hips. She squeezes my thing again and moves her hand faster.

"Ah...ah....ugh....nnhn...ah!"

"Oh Natsu~ You make such cute noises."

She leans down and licks the tip. My hips jerk again and I bite my bottom lip.

"And you taste oh so good.", she purrs.

I feel something pool in my lower stomach. I don't understand what is happening but it feels like nothing I have ever felt before.

Her hand stops moving and I let out a slight whimper. I look into her chocolate brown eyes and see mischief burning deep as she stares back at me. She leans down and takes all of me into her mouth.

"Ah....oh shit Luce...ngnnn!"

I could feel that I was deep in her throat. It felt amazing! My eyes rolled back into my head.

'How is she not chocking?'

She moves her head up and down while sucking on my thing. My hips bucked up into her mouth, but it didn't even phase her. Oh Mavis, I have never experienced something this pleasurable in my life!

"Ah...L-Luce...I don't.....I...ugh.. shit...it feels....s-so...goood!"

The feeling in my stomach got stronger and I feel like I am gonna blow. I try to hold it in but it's too much.

"L-Luce something is...ah.... I can't...hold....ughhh....I'm g-gonna..!"

She sucks even harder and my hips bucked again. I felt something release into her mouth. She stops bobbing her head and she swallows everything that I released into her mouth. When I am done, she takes my thing out of her mouth.

'What was that? I feel like I'm flying.'

I come down from my high and stare at Lucy in confusion. She smiles at me again and pulls up my boxers, covering my thing from view. I feel hungry and I want her to do what she just did again.

"L-Luce?"

She grabs that same piece of cloth and puts it on my face again.

"Don't worry Natsu~ Next time will be better."

Everything starts to go dark again.

'Next time? I'm all fired up!'

Sorry. I'm not that good at writing lemons. But I am good at reading them! I hope you are enjoying this book since it is my first fanfic.

I am going to try my best for my OTPs!!!!!