4.

No one's POV

The spell that the witch put on the girls had finally taken its toll. Meanwhile, Natsu is on his way to the guild. Completely unaware of the difficulty him and his friends will face.

Natsu's POV

I have arrived at the guild yet I am still bored. My mind keeps wandering back to the dream I had.

'Lucy. What are you doing to me?'

At that moment Lucy bursts through the door, Ezra, Juvia, and Levy following close behind.

"NATSU!!!"

She runs up to me and hugs me from behind. Her huge breast were pushed up against my back and my body started to heat up.

"Uh.. hey Luce."

"Oh Natsu I missed you sooo much!"

What is up with her? She doesn't act like this.

"Luce are you ok?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She presses her breast on me more.

"Oh...uh.. I-I don't know." What the hell. Why am I getting flustered?

I looked over to Gray and Gajeel. Juvia was still near Gray as always but she isn't as clingy as usual.
And Gajeel was sitting at the booth close to us with Levy leaning over his shoulder behind him watching his every movement. Which was really unlike her.

I look at Levy. "Hey, did something happen on the job?"

"Nope. The job was easy-peasy lemon-squeezy. Except the witchy lady was a big meanie. She threw funny-smelling stuff on us," Levy giggled like a maniac. "No biggie."

Gajeel, Gray, and I looked at her like her head just blew up in a giant ball of rainbows and candy sprinkles.

O..kay. This is getting really weird. Levy is being all childish and stupid. Lucy is clingy and extra girly. And Juvia isn't being a huge stalker.

'What happened during that mission?
At least Erza is normal.'

"Hey Erza do you want some strawberry cake?", Mira asked from behind the counter. "Nah, I'm good."

Everybody in the guild froze at her statement.

'Oh dear Mavis...'