Update

Navea POV

It been 4 years since I broke up with Louis and he saw his daughter Ava Marie. It been kinda hard taking care of Ava Marie since is growing up. Ava is now 4 years old getting ready to turn 5 in May. I been trying to take care of Ava while working at Nandos. Louis have life great because he makes money by writing song and standing still on stage sing to millions of fans.

Since breaking up with Louis I change my hair color back to the normal color watch was blonde.I even cut my hair shoulder length for something new and different. The best 4 years been hell for me because Ava is breaking me any change with her need clothes or she is hungry anything you think of she needs.

I am 20 years old and I have change a lot I am not that little Sweet girl that people can bully anymore since having Ava I change a lot I don't let people tell me what to do. I haven't been in a realtionship since what Happen with Louis. I am Focus on my Child and getting her everything she want. If she want the world I get it for her .

Louis POV

It been 4 years since I saw Naeva and Ava my little princess. I been trying to find them for the past couple if years until I give up once when I join One Direction.

I feel kinda bad because she is alone taking care of Ava. While I am just spending my money on anything and everything I want instead of my daughter. Simon or the fans don't know about Ava and I plans to keep it that way.

I am now 23 years old and I am very Famous and I am love by millions of people. Me, Niall, Liam,Zayn and Harry Went to audition for X-Factor and we didn't win but We did get sign to Simon Cowell Record Label. Me Liam and Niall was still great friends and Harry and I we not so good friends but we make it work and ZAyn is my best mate we meet in the X factor in 2010.