Tour

Louis Tomlinson

I woke up Naeva and Ava up so we could start getting pack because we are going on Tour for North America. I am really happy that she decide she would come with me because if she wasn't she was going to stay with her Grandmother because she still is only with one working arms. Naeva got out the bed going to the closet pulling out clothes just throwing them at me and I folded them putting them inside the suit case. Once She had everything in the bag I took it out the room putting it by the door then doing the same with Ava thing before leaving out the flat going to the Airport.

Naeva POV

We was on our way to the AirPort Louis was driving while I was sitting in the back with Ava Marie and she was talking to me about who her New Favorite Uncle is and she said it Harry. When she said that I thought to myself she must really be mad at Niall for having another girl at his place and tell her get the Hell out. While I was listen to Ava my phone was ringing I look and it was a unknown number so I give it to Louis to answer and he handed back to me it was my mom and dad.

*Phone Conversation*

Naeva:Hello

Mom:Naeva baby

Naeva:What is it

Mom:I want to see Ava

Naeva:No Mom I don't want her know you

Mom:But she is my grandbaby

Naeva:she don't know that Mom

Mom:Alright then Bye I hope something bad happens to you and Ava Maire

Naeva:Go To Hell

*End Of Conversation*

We pulled in the Air Port the Secruity grabbed our bags and Louis grabbed Ava and he hold lock our arms togther Walk inside through the crowd of screaming Fans. Louis stop while holding Ava unlocking our arms singing some stuff for the Fans. Once he was done he put his arms around me walking to the machine. I took everything off of her before sending her threw the thing and then Louis help me with my stuff.

Louis POV

We was on the Plane going to our sitting When we got there Ava said she wanted to sit by the Window so I let her and I let Naeva sit in the Middle I sat at the end. Before the plane could even take off Ava was already sleep. I look ove at Naeva and she wasn't looking to Happy to be going on Tour with me for a couple Month's.

LOuis:What Wrong babe

Naeva:Nothing Just what my mom said

LOuis:Whatt she said

Naeva:she said she hope something bad Happens to me and Ava

Louis:Why would she said that

Naeva:I told her that I wouldn't let her see the Grandchild and that and that she don't know them as Grandparent

Louis:While nothing bad would happen to you too alright

Naeva:okay

Louis:I Love You

NAeva:I LOVE You Too

Naeva had her head on my shoulder I layed my head on her head falling to sleep until we get to San Diego.

11 hours and 10 min Later

We just layed in LA and it was a Long ride I woke up Naeva and I pick up Ava letting her sleep because it look like she was really tired. I walk off the plane holding Naeva arm Soon as I walk off I saw Paul and the other Sercuity. Paul Grabbed Ava from me while giving me his jacket tell me to cover mine and Naeva Face