~Truth, Lies,and Goodbyes ~Chapter 2

The man smiled"Good your first kill." Were his last words before he disappeared.

Grace GillWood,

The beautiful one,

The Most popular one,

The one closest to perfect,

THE KILLER

~~~Truth, Lies,and Goodbyes ~~~~

My heart dims down some as I bring to the conclusion that I just killed my father.The goodness of a mans heart no longer lives in my soul, my destiny is now to kill. To fight for what is not my battle. Life for others I'm sorry, life for mine own I'm ashamed.But taking my own life would mean the biggest sin in the books and I know I could never bring myself up to it as I brought myself up to kill. Love lives little in my heart and only my frist kill, my second, shall bring coldness to thine body, but to live with the trace of being dead shows no intention of myself.

Run.

But to run means to be coward which I am no longer.

Chapter 2

I ran out of my house with tears in my eyes.Leaving everything behind but I couldn't back my car back because my mom pulled up in her car behind me and pulled Emily out the car holding my four year old sister in her arms as she approuched me and gave me a warm hug.

"Happy birthday Grace!" she said excitingly.She wiped the tears from my eyes and finished talking.

"No need to cry we didn't forget your birthday, haha gottcha didn't we?"

For the first time since I arrived home I looked around and all the nieghbors were back as if they never left and my eyes drifted to Emily.

She stared me down as if knowing I was diffrent.

"I'm going to go wake your father up so we can take you to see your surprise."She said poking me on the shoulder and giggled as she walked into the house.

"Follow her,"he said in that dark in charge voice.

And without moving my feet I followed until I got to the steps to where she sat Emily down and kept going.

"Wait for it."he wispered in my ear which made Emily turn her head and I could tell she could see him.

He winked at her and she showed her teeth at him in a protective way which made him back up.

I heard the scream.

I heard the running.

He slipped the same knife in my hand but it was now clean and said,"Kill her."

She came running down the stairs screaming,"Grace get Emily call the c..."

She froze in her tracks and stared at me.

"Grace put the knife down."

I shook my head no the evil taking over me.

Before I knew it she grabbed Emily and ran upstairs back to the bedroom.

I followed more slowly and watched as she put Emily in the closet and blocked it with her life."We can talk Grace don't do thi..."Before she finished the knife was in her head.I didn't remember moving at all but I guess that was what killing felt like.

He clapped as he took the knife out my mothers head and cleaned it off, handing it back to me.

He turned to the closet where there was sweat and heavy breathing abroad.He opened it and the sat Emily Bunched up in my parents clothes.He motioned forr me to step forward and I did as he said,"Kill her to," as if it was as easy as drinking water.