"A new life."

Okie here is the first chapter!

-

"Erghhhh.." (Y/n) groans while sluggishly getting out of bed and waking up the other children, (y/n) lived in an orphanage with other children, most of the children where younger than her/him so they always call her/him big sister/brother.

"(Y/n)! I heard that a couple is coming! I heard them say that they will adopt you!." A child with light brown hair said while stuffing his face with pancakes. (Y/n) wasn't the best cook but she/he made some damn good pancakes.

"Hmm, well I'm not so sure if I'm being adopted, maybe one of you lucky duckies will!." (Y/n) said with a smile that had a tint of sadness in it.

"...I wanna stay with big sister.." A girl about the age of 5 said.

"I also want to stay with you all! And I will!." (Y/n) shouted while the children attacked her/him with a hug.

~time skip brought to you by : damn you len~

It was about 4pm and the children where happily playing outside.

(Y/n) was busy packing her bags.

She/he was told that they would be the one getting adopted today.

Tears pricked at the corner of (y/n) eyes as she/he put the remaining objects into her/his suitcase.

Then out of no where the 5 year old from last time came behind (y/n) and gave her/him a great big hug.

"It's fine...don't be sad..all of us will be happy..and we'll always send you letters.." The girl spoke in a soft voice while the tears that (y/n) was holding back fell from her/his eyes like a waterfall.

"Th...thank you.." (Y/n) whispered while kissing the girls forehead and smiling weakly.

"The last blossom will always bloom late..." The 5 year old said.

The orphanage that (y/n) was at is called 'blossom rivers orphanage'

"But when it does bloom it'll do something great.." (Y/n) said after the 5 year old.

"(Y/n)..the couple is waiting.." Was all the 5 year old said before walking off.

~another time skip because len~

(Y/n) was now sitting in the backseat of a car.

The couple had wide smiles and where chatting up a conversation.

"(Y/n) dear! We've already enrolled you into a private school! I hope you don't mind that, we just want you to live a happy life with us as your parents! So don't be afraid to tell us about anything!." Your new mom spoke with a happy warm smile which was contagious.

"Thank you so much! I'll be sure to keep my grades up! And..I'm already happy.." (Y/n) said with a soft smile causing your new mom to squeal.

~

About ten hours later you made it to your new home, it wasn't the biggest house but it looked nice and welcoming.

Upon entering a tiny white dog, followed by a huge golden dog came up to (y/n).

"Ohh! That's mochi and haichi!." Your mom said while the small white dog sniffed your bag.

Soon the dogs lost interest and wandered off somewhere else.

(Y/n) was shown to her/his room which was a perfect size, with a queen sized (f/c) bed. The walls where painted a white and the curtains for the window where white as well.

"So how do you like it?." (Y/n)s' dad questions while standing next to you with a smile.

"I love it! Thank you." (Y/n) said while walking around the room.

"This is the start of your new life..I hope you enjoy it.." Your dad said while chucking.

-

Ohhhh, end of chapter one, well I hope you like it! If not please tell me what I can do to improve it!