Chapter 4

{un-edited}

Please Vote & Comment!!

Cha-Cha: The cha-cha-cha, or simply cha-cha, is the name of a dance of Cuban origin. It is danced to the music of the same name introduced by Cuban composer and violinist Enrique Jorrín in the early 1950s. This rhythm was developed from the danzón-mambo.

...........................................................

*Hope*

"Great roomies," I say, voice wavering

"Yeah," Stace says, voice wavering also.

"Don't worry it'll be fun," Aiden says slinging an arm over my shoulder, steering me into our dorm.

Ok I have to admit it was a pretty big room. I'm guessing we were in the living room. It was quite a large living room for a dorm. It had two pearl white couches framing the back wall, with a TV directly in front of the couches on the wall, above a small TV cabinet.

On the same wall there was one study table with a desk chair. On right side there was also another study table with a desk chair. Two windows on the right side with light brown blinds. In the middle of was a small table. All throughout the the living room were plot plants on the tables and one big plant raise the couch. Two computers were placed on each study desk and we had two little speakers placed on the TV cabinet. It seemed like a pretty comfortable, cozy area.

We went around the corner which led us to the kitchenette. It looked a tad smaller then the living room.
All on one side of the wall was all of the cupboards, one fridge, freezer, an alright size bench to work on, taps, dishwasher and microwave. It was all set out quite nicely.

The dishwasher and a double door cupboard was on the bottom with the bench and sink on top of it. Beside that was the fridge and freezer. About a meter and a half above the bench was seven more small cupboards to place dishes, cutlery, dry foods etc. A microwave was placed in between the chest of cupboards. Above the fridge and freezer was three more cupboards for God knows what. A small light also lite up the bench and sink. The all the cupboards in the kitchen were a dark brown colour while the fridge, microwave and bench was white.

"Hey it looks like a beach kitchenette," Stacey comments.

We open the door to the end of the kitchen and find where the bedroom is.

The bedroom looked to be about the size of my bedroom at home. There were two bunk beds, both had blue comforters on them . One bunk bed on the back wall and the other on the right wall. They were both in the corner of the walls and the top and bottom bunks connected at the head of the bed.

"Well I'm guessing this is where we're sleeping," I say taking my bags off Aiden and putting them on the top bunk.

"Typical," Stacy snorts.

"Shut up Stacy, I don't want to die if the top bunk falls onto of me," I say.

"Don't worry you aren't the only one," Jace says as he points at Aiden who is also putting his bags on the other top bunk.

I look over to Aiden who has a small blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"Top bunk buddies," I say holding up my hand.

"Top bunk buddies," he says shaking my hand.

"Well I guess we're bottom bunk buddies," Jace says shaking Stacey's hand.

"What? We didn't want to be left out," Stacey says innocently.

I shake my head at Stacey and Jace amused.