Chapter 6

(un-edited)
Vote and Comment!!

Contemporary dance: is a dance performance genre that developed during the mid twentieth century and has since grown to become one of the dominant genres for formally trained dancers throughout the world, with particularly strong popularity in the U.S. and Europe. Although originally informed by and borrowing from classical, modern, and jazz styles, it has since come to incorporate elements from many styles of dance.
________________________
Hope.

I'm floating through the air as I dance with Aiden. My back arched and arms spread as I feel secure in his arms. Slowly I'm let down and I begin to pirouette.

As the end of the songs nears I come to a stop and tilt sideways, falling into Aidens arms. He starts moving backwards across the floor, my legs drag slowly across the floor. Adien push me upwards out of his arms into a standing position and we start to do a slow tango, to the centre of the stage. I twirl out of Aidens hold, but still holding his hand, and come back into his arms.

The song comes to an end as he bends me backwards. Applause all around is heard, until it slowly fades into the background when he slowly lifts me up, closer and closer to his face, millimetres always from his lips. Our lips just touch when the bed beneath shifts.

Groaning in annoyance, I look over the railing to see that Stacey is in fact the shifting. Awe I was actually having a really good dream this time, I whine internally. Now wide awake, I sit up and look around the slightly, lite room.

Laying back down I realize I won't be able to get back to sleep now, no matter how much I try. I soon feel a soft breeze blowing across the top of my hair. Turning my head to the direction of the wind, I see that it's Aiden's breath causing the soft breeze.

Looking over Aiden's face as he sleeps, he looks like a younger version of himself. His features seem to soften and relax. His mouth was set in a soft line and his eyelashes slightly brush his cheeks. His eyelashes are so long and dark! Why can't I have his eyelashes. But let me tell you, in this peaceful state he looks so cute and adorable that I could pinch his cheeks. Not realizing what I'm doing, my hand reaches out towards his face and pinches one of his cheeks.

Mortified with what I just done I retract my hand faster then a snake striking its prey. His head moves to the side slightly, as he lets out a breathy moan. Still mortified, I climb down from my bed and walk towards my phone. Checking the time I head towards the bathroom. It would be about thirty minutes to an hour before everyone else gets up.

---------

Wrapped in a towel, I stand in front of the mirror brushing my hair. The door opens and in walks Aiden, of all people.

"Aiden!" I scream, instinctively grabbing hold of my towel.

"Holy shit!" He says, frozen to the spot.

Both of us stand still, wide eyed and shocked at our compromised situation.

"Ummm... uh," I stutter, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry. No ones normally awake this early and I didn't know! I'm so sorry." Aiden says, cheeks stained red.

"I'm just going to leave," he finally says, practically running out of the bathroom. Oh gosh, of all ways to see someone of morning and this happens to us.

Still too shocked to move I stand there, cheeks flushed red, and not knowing what to do or say. I finally snap out of my state of shock and finish my morning routine.

After I'm happy with my profile, I walk out of the bathroom towards the kitchen. Standing with his back towards me, Aiden stands shirtless pouring milk into a bowl. I come to a sudden hault as I stare at his well defined back. How did I not see before that he was shirtless? I think to myself as I continue to stare. He honestly has really good looking back, I don't even know how it's possibly. Just by looking at his back you can tell he's a very fit, strong person.