Worthless (Justin's pov)

"Well it seems that you are 3 1/2 months pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed.

"What?!?" Me and Justin both asked shocked.

"Yes you are expecting Rose and Justin congratulations!".

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»»«»«»«»«

(Justin's pov)

Me and Rose both walked silently back to the car. I can tell she is very upset and mad, i am aswell. The whole car ride back to the apartment was silent, about 5 minutes into the drive is when she started talking.

"What are we going to do Justin? We can't raise a child, And what about your career, and tour?!? I'm not raising a baby by myself Justin". She said with anger in her voice.

i slammed on brakes and stared at her, then i said "How the hell am i supposed to know Rose! I'm just as upset as you are! I'm fucking 19 for christ sakes! How the fuck am i supposed to know how to be a father?!? And if you think i would leave you after you have a baby, you must be the stupidest person on fucking earth!". After i said that she went silent. I saw tears comming from her eyes and i felt no simpathy for her at this moment. We pulled into the apartment complex and i quickly shut off the car and slammed my door before she even took off her seatbelt. I walked into the buliding up to our apartment and went to our room. I looked underneath the bed and got out my suitecase. I turned to the dresser and started to grab all my clothes and just throwed them in. Then Rose walked into the room sobbing.

"Where are you going Justin"?!? she whailed.

"Away from here. I don't need this right now"! i yelled.

"Please Justin i'm sorry! Please just stay!".

"NO FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME ROSE".

"Please Justin?" She wailed with uneven breaths. I just walked passed her and left the building. I just need to clear my head. I put my suitecase in the trunk and started to drive, I really dont know where but i had to leave this place.

(Roses pov)

Justin left me. I'm going to have to have and take care if this baby alone. I have no family to help me, and Justin's family surley won't help either. I was currently balled up on the floor in the coner of our room, well actually my room. I have nothing to live for now and i don't think i should be living if there's nothing to live for so i decided to get up and search for my phone. Once i found my phone in the kitchen i diled Justin's number to tell him goodbye.

J- Justin. R- Rose

J: Hello.

R: Goodbye Justin.

J: What's that supposed to mean?

R: It means goodbye, Justin now that you are gone, and obvisously i can't raise a child by myself then i have nothing to live for, so why should i be living?

J: N-no Rose wait! I didn't leave! I just needed a break! No please Rose do-

R: Goodbye Justin, i love you.

Then i ended the call with tears streaming down my face. I put my phone down and went into my room. I stripped down and took one of Justin's shirts he left and put it on, and changed into some short yoga shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked into the bathroom. I looked under the sink and found a box of razers and 2 bottles of medication. I took the box and bottles and sat down on the tiled floor with my back against the wall. I opened the bottle of pills and swollowed about 12 of them. I began to feel quite dizzy so i grabbed the box and took out a razor. I roughly brought the sharp razor to my wrist and pressed down and dragged it across my skin. I watched the red coloured liquid excape from the open gash i just created. I drugged the razor across my skik for about 5 more minutes till i became really dizzy and weak. I layed down in the cold tiles and looked at my wrist. I read what i had wrote, ~WORTHLESS~ Because thats what i am.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»»«»«»«»«

NO SHES NOT DEAD! Im going to write another part later. so

Vote

Comment

Fan