Chapter 4

Annabeth P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I sneaked up behind Percy and  did my best impersonation of a monster.

"Perseus Jackson,  after searching you for so long. I finally found you. My master will be please. Muahahahaha"

When Percy turn around having a  guarded expression, his beautiful sea green eyes met mine and the biggest grin was etch on his face. I still can't believe that he was mine. All mine.

When he was coming closer to me, I felt a shove and this girl came strutting up acting like she owned the place. Her face was caked with the most hideous makeup I have ever seen and she wore the most skimpiest outfit too. Probably even worse that some Aphrodite kids.

This girl who I didn't even know came up to me and started saying things like 'oh my gosh, honey look at your hair. It is hideous.' and 'Is that tan even real, I'm pretty sure you sprayed tan your skin.'

When she was about to continue her entire monologue, Percy came approaching and all of a sudden this girl suddenly had a 360 personality change. Her voice suddenly change into this high pitch shrill voice that makes your ear hurt and she was sucking up to Percy.

Percy just gently push her away as he made his way towards me.

"Annabeth!" he cried with this giant grin and gave me a huge hug. I breath in his seat salt scent and said to him "Seaweed brain, I miss you."

Our short reunion was abruptly cut off by a shrill high pitch voice from none other than the same girl who tried to impress Percy.

"Who do you think you are, slut?" said the girl. " Get your filthy hands off my Percy. Not pretty enough so you go around stealing other people's boyfriend? "

before I could retort back, Percy introduce me to her.

"Samantha, this beautiful,wonderful, amazing girl here is my girlfriend, Annabeth." Percy said.

The look of shock and enrage that was on Samantha's face was priceless and she open her mouth to say something when Paul came into the room. He told us to settle down and classes started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
  I did not pick up this book since last year and weirdly it was still getting views so to give you all a little treat, here's the next chapter. Thank you everyone for reading this weird story. I started this book years ago and I decided to continue it cause I enjoy writing a lot.

I might continue this book till it ends but updates be slow as well. Haha.  Hope to see you in the next chapter.