Chapter 2

Annabeth P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------------
I woke up at 7:15 and class starts at 8:00 so I have 45 minutes to get ready to meet Percy.   You guys may be wondering why I am going to see Percy so here's why.

Flashback to camp
Chiron called me into the big house so I went, when I got there I saw the seven there (excluding Percy and me).

Chiron said that all of us were going to Goode High where Percy study because the Gods wanted us to so we were currently at the Mansion that the Gods built for us.

Flashback over
****************************
I must say my room look so cool I think my mom build the house for us. My walls was grey and full of owl stickers on the wall. My bed also was a king size bed with grey covers on it. On my bed was a monster proff IPhone and a Mac computer (also monster free) for my blueprints idea.

I had a desk in the corner of my room full of blueprints and some book on it. I also had a bookshelf next to my desk fill with book of design and my favorite books. I also had a big walk in wardrobe that Lady Aphrodite help with the clothes. I hope its the kind of clothes I wear and not those kind of girly dresses.

I went into the shower and afterwards I went to pick my clothes. Thank the Gods it was my kind of style clothes. So after picking out a grey shirt with a black jacket and  black ripped  jeans and grey converse I went downstairs to have my breakfast and I guess Lady Demeter provide us with the food.

So after breakfast we (The seven excluding me and Percy,sorry so lazy to write about the clothes they are wearing) we went to the garage and drove to school (going to skip out the car part just pretend they are expensive and just imagine what car you want) as we were at Goode stepping out of the car everyone gasped as they saw our car (like every movie) so we went into Goode office to pick up our schedule.

**in the office**
Me : Hello .

Admin : Hi, how may I help you ?

Me : We were the new students and we came here to get our schedule and our locker numbers.

Admin: Oh , and what are your names ?

Me: Oh, my name is Annabeth and this is Jason , Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel.

Admin : OK you may call me Ms.White and here are tour lockers keys and pls have a goode day

**out of the office **

Me: OK guys what is your first period, I have English first

Frank , Leo, Hazel, Jason and Piper : Me too !

Me : OK so I guess we should go there first then hopefully Percy will be there also.