Chapter 5

"Could this day get anymore boring" my thoughts drifted while I was in Marine biology, my last class of the day. Hey, as much as I love marine biology I really didn't like studying.

  As I looked at the clock closing towards 4.00 pm. The tapping of my pencil on the table got faster and finally the bell rung. I dashed outof the classroom like a madman and ran down the hallway. I just couldn't wait to see Annabeth again. The last class is the only thing that is different from our schedule. She had architecture whereas I had marine biology.

  As I raced down the hallway that is near to my locker, I could see Annabeth waiting there for me. As I got closer to my locker, I could see Samantha there as well. Oh great, could this day go any worse,  I thought.

  As I went closer and closer, I could hear words being thrown at Annabeth. I quietly sneaked up to the two of them and knowing Annabeth could handle herself, I hid myself. As I got even closer, I could hear Annabeth muttering some words towards Samantha and she turned red in the face and walk off.

  "Wow,  what did you say to her that made her all red in the face." I said as I went up to her. All I got from her was her "nothing, seaweed brain" and a secretive smile. I rolled my eyes at this.

  "Now how about we get out of here and go somewhere, I'm starving." I sheepishly said. I could not spend a single day in this place anymore.

  "No surprise seaweed brain." She laughed as we exited Goode and went to walk towards the pizza place that was close by. I could not wait to devour into the delicious pizza that was so calling my name.

  As we walk hand in hand towards the place. I made suggestion with Annabeth to go to camp once the holidays started. After we sat down and placed our orders, we started talking about how our days was like. Then all of a sudden, I heard a very voice calling me. I turned around and saw a familiar figure coming closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Cliffhanger~~~ Hehehe.
Anyways I'm not dead guys. I just lost touch of writing and really had no ideas coming to me whatsoever but I decided to give you all a little treat if even anyone is reading anymore.

Could anyone give me some ideas as to what I write about as well?  I've been so out of ideas that I didn't know what to write.

Thank you everyone who still reads this story and I appreciate each one of you. 

Weird way to end it but ciao till we meet again 😁😁