Chapter 16

"Come on sweetheart." I lifted Rosie up into my arms and she curled up against me, wrapping her arms around my neck in her sleep. "Night man." I nodded at Tom, who I had been talking to for the last couple of hours, he was the only one left awake, and the only one on this plane without some form of real bed to sleep in.

"Nate..." Rosie mumbled in her sleep when I put her down and didn't move down with her. I chuckled to myself and undressed her carefully so I wouldn't wake her and then slipped my shirt over her head for her to sleep in, and pulling off my own pants, I moved into the bed behind her and curled up to get some sleep myself.

We had put Chris and Meg to bed as soon as the plane took off. There were two pilots and a flight attendant on the plane to keep track of us, and should there be any real turbulence or any problems, they were to wake us immediately, it was how things were planned.

Chris and Meg had the one bedroom, and Meg and I had the other. Mark and Nicole got to take the back of the plane, which had a pull across curtain and the seats pushed down to make a bed there, and Tom was left on his own on the couch in the other half of the plane, since he broke up with the girl he was going to be bringing, the night before the wedding.

It was a long flight to Hawaii, and I spent the first hour showing Rosie around the plane since her and Nicole had never been on it before. Rosie was in awe at the whole thing, though she dealt with it all a lot better than she would have originally. She seemed pretty happy to just get the chance to be on a private jet, let alone anything else.

I woke up to hear talking outside the room, so I grabbed my shorts and walked out into the main part of the plane to see Mark and Chris leaning over Tom's sleeping body, drawing on his face with permanent marker.

"So mature." I yawned and they both turned to look at me with mischievious smiles. "What time is it?"

"Eleven. We're almost there." Mark stepped back, dressed similarly to me.

"How you feeling this morning?" I slapped Chris on the back and he glared at me. "Sorry, hungover?"

"Actually, no. But Meg has the hangover from hell. She came out here with me, but decided her head hurt too much so went back to bed, giving me strict orders to deface her brother's face."

"Sounds like Meg, she decent?"

"Yeah, worst you'll get is she'll be throwing up." Chris chuckled and I walked into their room and saw Meg lying on her back on the bed, hand over her eyes.

"How you feeling Mrs Parker?"

"He married me. He wouldn't let me apologise this morning."

"Then let it go hon. After the honeymoon, you can make sure he knows that you truly are sorry. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Chris would be good." She sighed. "He got me some painkillers and forced a pile of water and toast down me and he's tucked me into bed a few times. This is so not how I wanted to start my honeymoon."

"Well if it's any consolation, I don't think Chris minds. He seems pretty happy to have an excuse to keep you in bed all day."

"It's not like I feel like doing anything. First thing I'm doing is making that damn smoothie his Mom always makes us when we get drunk."

"I think one of us will make you one. It won't help your head." I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I'll let Chris know his wife wants him to keep her company."

"It's good, the husband already knows where he wants to be." I turned to see Chris in the doorway. "And the moment you've drank that damn smoothie, I'm throwing you in the pool to shock the drunk out of you."