The Date to Never Forget

On that Saturday, J'onzz came to the same hotel. He waited for Terry to come and was shocked to see Bruce. He lightly looked inside his mind to see how he was tricked into coming.

"Hey Bruce, I got an email from Clark saying he wants to talk to you. It's about a paper." Dick said.

"Why didn't just email me himself?" Bruce asked confused.

"He said something about sending the email wrong by mistake because of his boss. He wants to meet up at the hotel where the action was held at on Saturday. It's around 8ish so don't be late. And dad, where a nice suit. He might bring a camera." Terry explained.

The thing was that Clark was off world little communication. Bruce didn't realize that until Bruce saw J'onzz sitting at the table. He walked to the table and looked at J'onzz weirdly.

"Can-can I take a sit?" Bruce asked.

"Of course." J'onzz said as he gave Bruce a awkward smile.

Bruce sat down and stared at J'onz for what felt like years. Finally Bruce worked up the courage to say something.

"Look. What happened at the auction," Bruce started to explain.

"I understand Bruce. Really. It was kind of you to invite me to the auction. I am actually suppose to meet Terry here tonight." J'onzz explained.

This cued the light bulb in Bruce's head. He was tricked here by his sons.

"J'onzz, I have a feeling that Terry will not be joining you tonight." Bruce said as he shook his head lightly in disbelief.

"Why is that?" J'onn asked.

"Because I was set up by my sons to be here so we could have this date." Bruce explained.

"Oh. I am sorry for that. You sons are very tenacious." J'onn said in a sad tone.

"J'onnz, I want to tell you something." Bruce said in a nervous tone.

"Tell me my friend." J'onnz said as he sense his nervousness.

"I-I. Just read my mind. It will make everything easy." Bruce said slightly defeated.

J'onn gently entered his mind and was taken into a dream. He was on a balcony and saw Bruce standing there leaning on the rail. He slowly made his way to Bruce and he placed his hand over him.

"I love you so much J'onn. I wanted to tell you for so many months but I was so scared that you would reject my love. You deserve the truth more than anything. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that." Bruce said as he placed a kiss to J'onn cheek.

Bruce walked away and he soon he came back to reality.

J'onn looked at Bruce in shock. Bruce placed his hand over J'onn hestantily.

"I really do love you." Bruce said softly as if it was a secret.

"I love too." J'onn said as his voice cracked.

Brue squeezed his hand before he leaned over and kissed his cheek. J'onn blushed lightly as he moved his head.

"You are so cute you blush." Bruce said in a whisper.

This only made his cheeks redden even more.

"You know. I have thought of you in a romantic way for a very long time." J'onn said as he gave Bruce images and even thoughts of his feeling toward him for the past few months.

"I see. Do you want to get out of here?" Bruce said with a devious smile.

"I have a better idea. Jason said something about having a room for me under the name Wayne." J'onn said as he too had a devious smile.

"God bless my son." Bruce said as he left a 20 on the table and got up with J'onn.

They practically ran to the front desk and got the room key. They gave each other small kiss in the empty elevator before it escalated into hungry kisses. Fistful of clothes soon filled Bruce's hands as he clung to him. J'onn and Bruce were soon reaching underneath their shirts to feel their skin. J'onn towered on Bruce and his kissed up and down his neck. They finally get to the private suite, they didn't even take two seconds to admire the room. They opened the door to their room, fumbling with the key card and soon J'onn was pinned to the door. They wrestled each other for dominance until they ended up on the bed. Bruce was on his bed with his suit off him and J'onn unbuttons his shirt. J'onn buried his face in his neck to leave more hickies as Bruce flipped them again. Soon J'onn was shirtless as Bruce worked his pants opened.

"Wait." J'onn said breathlessly.

"Crap. I'm sorry. I'm going too fast aren't I. I just got so-" Bruce started to explain before J'onn kissed him roughly.

"I was only going to ask you to shut the door my love." J'onn said softly.

Bruce looked at the door and sigh heavily. J'onn let out a loud laugh as he fell back on the bed. Bruce went to shut the door and placed the do not disturb sign on the door. This was one night Bruce would never forget.