Prologue

Bruce has had a crush on J'onzz for months. He has tried to admit it to himself that he like him but at the same time, he tried to convince himself that he didn't. With all the girls he has dated in his life, he was shocked when he first looked at J'onzz in a romantic way. He tried not to be alone with him for a long period of time but somehow he always finds a way to be alone with him. J'onzz has lost his home and his family, the last thing he needed was a boyfriend. Hell, he didn't even know if J'onzz was gay. He talked about his problems with his adopted son, Richard who is about 19 years old. At first Dick laugh but then told him that he should make a journal. Bruce laughed at the idea but after a while, he soon was writing in a journal. He kept it locked away in his closet, in a combination lock, and even a thumb scanner. He wrote down what he wanted in his life. He felt foolish for acting this strange childish over a guy who could never love him. He never felt like he deserved love. He would go to bed, letting his mind wander into what he always dreamed of, his fairytale happily ever after with the man he loved with all of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing that Bruce didn't know that was J'onzz had a crush on Bruce. He did not know what it was about the Dark Knight, but he just looked at him one day and realized that he loved him. Sure he was confused for several long days, but soon he realized that it was not the odd. Both his and Bruce's minds are compatible so they were able to be together. J'onzz so found himself into his own little world of being together. J'onzz did still love his wife but he had to move on for his own mental health. Whenever he was in a room alone with hi- the Dark Knight, his hands would shake in anticipation. His mind would order him to take Bruce right where he stood. It would embarrass him to death when Bruce asked him about his trembling hand. When he went into his room, at the tower, he would freely let his mind fantasize about what he wanted to do to him, along with what he wanted Bruce to do to him. J'onzz knew that if Bruce was to never find out that he loved him, he would have to leave. No sane person could ever love a Martian. All he could do was fantasize.