Were here

Jasmines pov:
When we got to the restaurant I checked to see what I was. It was Li'Vadore (made up) one of the most famous restaurants in Florida. I was mad excited. Jamel seen my face and started to laugh, guess your happy with it he asked. Yes I said and blushed. He got out of the car and jogged over to my door and opened it. He grabbed my hand and we went inside. When we got it the waitress kept looking at Jamel and smiling like I wasn't there. Like seriously people's these days. Excuse me I said as politely as I could, he's with me so can your how ass not look at him. She gave me the skank eye and walked us to our seats. They were in a private area in the back and there were rose pedals and candles near and in the table. It was a dream to me. When we were ready to order a new waiter came out. He was a guy and he wasn't bad looking either. He looked right at me and said what would you like and bit his lip. Jamel was getting a little jealous. I would have the Alfredo pasta and an ice tea. Ok beautiful he replied, how about you sir. Jamel answered a steak and mashed potatoes,a coke and you to stop hitting on my girl. The waiter wrote it down and walked away angry. The night was going to be fun and very awkward.