Never forgiven

Recently:
We got to the foodcourt and I saw something. I thought I would never see.....(I don't think that's what is exactly said but sort of)
Jasmines pov:
      I saw Jamel. He was with this girl. They was all kissing an everything. I was about to cry. I should've never trusted a thug. I walked over there calmly and said hey to everyone. When Jamel seen me he looked like a ghost. Goodbye Jamel we're over I said calmly and I walked away. He yelled, JASMINE IT WAS A MISTAKE!!!!! You know what else was a mistake I said walking back there, I had tears forming in my eyes. Ever giving you a chance. I said, where done don't try to get back with me. It's not happening. Pssssh we weren't together anyways he said. That hit me and broke my heart. YOU KNOW WHAT I SCREAMED, we weren't together and we never will be. I'll find someone who deserves a girl like me. Me and Nataly walked off and Disa came along. I went home and ran to my bed. Disa and Nataly came in. I wasn't gonna cry there was no point. So I asked them and said  you want to go to a movie tonight? And you's can sleep over. YES they yelled. And it was settled im done with Jamel. No point in crying. I'm hurt but it's whatever.
I'll find someone better.
Jamels pov:
        I knew what yous is thinking. WHY KISS ANOTHER GIRL!!!! I though you liked Jasmine. I do like Jasmine but I still need my purposes served too. If you know what I mean😉😏. But I told Jasmine we weren't even together. I knew that hurt her. Like hell. But rn I'm getting head from the hoe I was kissing. Ughhh I grunted. She licked it all the way up and I asked her to leave when done. Bye bye hoe. Oh so I'm a hoe now. You wasn't saying that earlier. I call you later bae bye,she said. I said, bye I don't want to see you and your $3 weave bye hunny. Oh so it's like that she said and walked away. I had to figure out a way to get jas back. But I know it was gonna be difficult.

Wow no more Jasmine and Jamel
Jamel an ass
He wants Jasmine back
He don't think it possible
Comment if they should get back together or not