Chapter 14

Treys pov
    It was Tuesday and me Jas and the crew decided to stay at home and skip school. I wanted to have a little fun with them. I bought 6 water guns and 2 bee bee guns. We bouta have fun in here. We all sat around the table and made a plan. We was gonna do girls against boys. I was ready to beat them girls asses.
Jasmines pov
       So me and my girls gonna beat them boys. They thought they was gonna win. Since all us girls was decently small we all hid in cabinets and on the top of the closets. Being deadass serious them boys went in the bathroom and closets 20 times without finding us. We shot them each time and they was pissed. They could t figure out where it was coming from. I was laughing mad hard but had to bite my tongue.
Lucas pov
Haven't heard from me in a grip. But I'm Lucas. I was never really introduced. I'm 6'5 and I'm lightskin. I got curly hair and grey eyes. I'm jasmines brother. She's my babygirl. If someone hurt her they'll be 6 feet under. When Jamel broke my lil sisters heart I was bouta kill him but she stopped me. I came home from school early and seen the boys looking around. I knew all of them girls hiding spots so I helped the boys. Trey got Jas out of the cabinet and threw her over his shoulder. Devin got disa off the shelf. And Daniel got Nataly from under the sink. They all got tied to chairs and the boys shot the girls with the bee bees in the shoulder. And thigh. I was rolling. They then soaked them and threw the chairs into the pool. The girls were beyond mad. They all mugged and ignored us.
Jamel pov
    The old crew wasn't at school today. Too bad. I was with Nyasia the whole day. I really miss Jasmine. But I guess she's over me. I'm still going to find a way to get her back if it's the last thing I do.

The crew had fun.
The girls are and at them boys.
Haven't heard from Lucas in a while.
Ethan's pov next chapter(chapter 1)
Jamel still wants Jasmine.