Anger management

Jack came home from work at night really angry. His day at work wasn't the best at all.

Who would've thought that somebody had his eyes on Jack's wife, Sally? Who would have the guts to talk about her behind Jack's back? Well, it was none other than the laziest, good for nothing, Oogie Boogie. It was a surprise that he was still working for Jack after all those years of slacking off.

Jack finally had a reason to fire him but he was still angry when he came home, Sally noticed and tried to give him space so he could calm down. She was wrong on giving him his space.

After a silent dinner, Sally finished her food and got up to wash her dish. Before she turned on the water, she felt a hand on the middle of her back. It was Jack. He motioned her to leave him with the dishes. Sally nodded and made her way to the bedroom.

She was changing into her nightgown when Jack slammed the door open.
His face was still showing signs of anger yet, he sounded so calm when he ordered Sally to take off her clothes.

Sally just stood there. Shocked at this suddenness.

"Now," he growled.

That made Sally know better than to deny him. She knew he was angry and she wanted to make him feel better. She would do anything to calm him down. So she took her nightgown off, leaving herself with her undergarments.

Jack pushed her on the bed roughly. Once she was on her back, he got on top of her, fully clothed, and kissed her so hard, he showed no signs of mercy.

He grabbed her wrists and put them above her head closing her chances of escape. He was still kissing her when he ripped off some cloth off his sleeve and tied her hands together on the bed rails. He wanted to let her know he was in control.

He stopped kissing her and started kissing her neck with his tongue. Using his anger, he ripped off Sally's bra, throwing it aside.

When he finally left a hicky on her neck, he got on his knees, looked at Sally in the eyes, and ripped off his own clothing.

"I want everyone to know who you belong to."

He also ripped his boxers off. Exposing himself to his half naked wife.

"You belong to me, only me and no one else. Got it?"

Sally didn't say anything. She knew that Jack wanted to feel she did belong to him.

"Only I can touch you," he placed his hands on Sally's breasts, "here."

He lowered his head to lick her right nipple. That aroused her.

"And..." he let go of her left breast and put his hand under Sally's underwear, "here."

Jack noticed that Sally was getting wet. He easily inserted two fingers inside her which made Sally gasp and moan.

"You," he slid his fingers in and out, "only get wet for me."

Sally moaned as low as she could hoping Jack wouldn't hear it, but he did. He stopped thrusting and used both his hands to remove her underwear. Now they were both completely naked.

It wasn't their first time having sex. They have had sex a couple of times but this time, it was as if they would have sex for anger management. For some reason, Sally was starting to like it.