Ch.2

I stood at the doorstep for a few minutes to let the beauty of the house sink in. I Then call out to see if Beth is here.

"Bethany" I shout my voice echoing through the home.

"Babe!!" She replys running down the steps to give me a bone crushing hug.

"Beth I missed you too but I'm literally about to die right now"

"Just a little longer munchkin you smell so fucking good" She say breathing in deeply.

I pulled away from her embrace and gave her a weird look "okay you just went from cute to perv in .5 seconds, that's like a new record."

She laughed and bowed as if in accomplishment "Oh I try, anyways what do ya wanna do on your first night. We could go to a club, down to the beach I hear the neighbors throw killer bonfires."

"I don't know really, Kind of just wanted to chill. Jetlag is a bitch and I need to unpack let's save all the good stuff for when I'm all settled in" I reply taking my bags up the stairs.

"Alright fine we'll stay in tonight" She sighs "But tomorrow don't think you'll be able to talk me into staying indoors"

"Wasn't planning on it bub"I say relieved that I made it to the last step "Now which one is my room"

"Well as you probably know there are two masters I've already chosen the one on the left so that leaves the one down the hall."

"Thanks babe, I'll be down in a sec order a pizza or something"

"Already on it" She say scrolling through her contacts.

I enter my bedroom and smile as I see that the whole room is sailor themed with anchors and ropes. It was a bit childish but I loved every bit of it.

While unpacking my bags I found a few picture frames I brought to personalize the room and stumbled across one of my mom. Instantly my mood changed and I was reminded of the heated conversation we had not even an hour earlier. I was through with having things handed to me, I lived that way for almost all my 20 years of life. My parents don't even want me to go to college because they feel they could provide me with everything I need, but they have yet to understand that I need them there for me, not just financially. If they aren't here now when I need them what make them think I would count on them to be there for me later.

That being enough unpacking and emotions for the night for me, I changed into a large white T-shirt and leggings and made my way downstairs.

"Beth is the pizza here yet" I shout diving into the couch cushions

A/n
Vote.Comment.Share

All The Love,
XxHstylesxx