How I met Oliver

Normal POV

It was a normal day at the vocaloid mansion, Len and Rin where arguing about bannanas and oranges, Meiko was somewhere off drinking, Kaito was eating icecream and the others where just talking about random stuff. To Piko, it was the same everyday he normally just stayed in his room or talked to Gumi or  Len. Gumi and Len where Piko's bestfriends. They have known each other sense Piko was created and from then on they where friends.

Piko's POV
Today master anounsed that a new vocaloid was coming today and of course, I wasn't really excited like the others so instead I went upstairs to my room and lisned to music sense I didn't have anything to do.

A few hours passed and I got hungry so I went down to get an apple then, I heard a knock on the door and for some strange reason no one was around so I went to open the door and there I saw a boy about twelve,he had blond hair and was wearing a salior like hat with a white shirt and blue shorts with a cape-thing and a bandage on his left eye, right knee and his left ankle and had no shoes on.

"Hello my name is Oliver" he said."I'm a new vocaloid".  Oh... so this is him. "Um...my name is Utatane Piko but, you can call me Piko" I said, I wasn't really sure what to say."Hello then Piko" Oliver said. He had a British accent and that was kind of cute."Would you like to come in?" I asked. "I'd be glad to" Oliver said and steped in I helped him with his suitcase and went in. "Rin, Miku he's here" I yelled and they both came running down so fast I wonder how they didn't trip? "Oh my gosh" Rin and Miku said "he's so cute!". I felt sorry for Oliver he had to hear them."don't worry Piko" Rin said "your still cute too".I started blushing and looked away. Luckily, Luka, Gackapo, Kaito and the others came down and saved me from Rin and Miku.

After mostly everyone greeted Oliver, they started asking him questions. Len was the only one who didn't greet Oliver."Hey Len are you okay?" I said "Why do you ask" he said "Because you keep staring at Oliver as if you where mad at him" I said "I'm not mad at him" Len said "Then why didn't you say hi?" I asked "I just don't feel like it" Len said and walked upstairs to his room. "Hey Luka" I said "Where is he going to sleep?" I asked her "Isn't there a room next to you that's empty?" Luka said "I think so" I said and walked off to get  Oliver.

"Oliver come here I'll show you your room" I said "Okay" he said. He started to follow me to his room as we went upstairs. "Here's your room" I said "And this one is my room incase you need something" I said and pointed to the room next to his."Thank you Piko" Oliver said "Your welcome" I said and he blushed and then went in his room.

I dedecate this story for my friend FIREANDICEHEART and my cousin Joshelyn