How he "died"

Len's POV

I was in my room about to fall asleep because, I couldn't go to sleep last night and stand the thought that Piko and Oliver where sleeping together. So I was about to fall asleep when I heard a loud knock on the door so I decided to go.

As I opened the door Piko came in and yelled at me."Len what is wrong with you?" Piko yelled "W-What do you mean?" I said. "I mean why would you do that to Oliver, don't you know that he is still a child that has nightmares!" Piko yelled at me. "I-I didn't know!" I said, "Well you should know already you are 14 Len!" Piko yelled.

"I'm sorry ok I'm really am!" I yelled at him and started crying. Piko never loses his temper and especially because of my fault, and that's why I started crying. The love of my life yelled at me. Piko yelled at me.

After Piko left, I knew I had to get rid of Oliver so that my plan would work. So, I thought of a way to get rid Oliver.

*Le time skip to da next day*

Len's POV

I got up early today to make Oliver "breakfast". I made some waffles with syrup, with eggs and bacon. I also made him a "chocolate smoothy". When Oliver woke up I went up to his room and bought up the breakfast I made him and told him I was sorry for how i acted.

"T-Thank you Len" he said shyly "Your welcome" I said. After drinking all of his smoothy he said "I'm not feeling well" with a painful look on his face as he ran to his bathroom.

What he didn't know was that "someone" put poison in his smoothy."Len please help me!" He asked terified while vomiting. "Sure", "just drink some of this medicene I have" I said while showing him a bottle of poison. He took the bottle and drank it all.

I started to laugh, "Oh Oliver how stupid you are, didn't you realise that was poison!" I said with a smile "Len h-how could you!?!" he said looking sick. "Oh, you think I dont know that you like Piko?! " I said angry.

"I-I don't like Piko!" Oliver said "Then who do you like?" I asked. Oliver started to cough up blood on his hands. "I-I like *cough*","You" he said while blood stared to fall from his mouth.

"NO YOU DON'T STOP LIYING TO ME!" I yelled, "I know you like Piko!". "I don't like himhe got like y- he cut off by falling to the ground. Dead. I ran out of there as fast as I could and in my room.

Sorry for not updating, I couldn't think of an idea for this chapter.