What happened after

~Normal POV~

It was a normal afternoon at the vocaloid mansion. Well it was until he died. You might be asking who? Well to answer your question, Oliver "died" or as I like to say, was assassined. By who? Well by none other than Len Kagamine. Why? Let me explain. It happened when Utatane Piko was made.

~At the mansion door~

"He is so cute" thought Len as he saw Piko for the first time. "Are you ok?" Piko asked Len as he was just staring at Piko for a while. He has to be mine thought Len. "Wa-yeah I'm fine, just..." Len said. "Just what?" Asked Piko. "Nothing" Len said as he invited Piko in the mansion.

"Wow this place is big!" Stated Piko as they both walked inside. "Yeah, it's pretty big" said Len as he carried his sutecase inside also. "Oh my gosh, he's so adorable!" Said Rin as they sat down on the couch.

"Um...thanks I guess" said Piko as he started blushing. He's so cute when he blushes thought Len as Piko noticed he was staring at him again.

"Hey Rin where are the others?" Asked Len. "Most of them went shopping or went to the movies I guess?", "I don't really know" she said and introduced herself to Piko.

~Later in the day~

"Uh...not to be rude or anything but, where will I be staying?" Piko asked them. "You will have to sleep in Len's room for a few days while your room is ready." Said Miku and Piko jumped as he saw Miku come out of the nowhere.

"Oh-sorry I sacred you, my name is Miku!" Said Miku and she shaked her hand with Piko's. "What's your name?!"she asked shortly. "Oh-um Piko Utatane" said Piko as he looked at Len and Len gave him a smile which kinda creeped Piko out a little.

"It's getting dark outside, we should go to sleep" said Miku and they all agreed with her and went to bed. Len had to show Piko where he was going to be staying so they went up to Len's room and Len showed Piko his bed which was besides Len's.

"Um, do you mind if you show me where the bathroom is?" Piko Asked Len. "Oh its right across the room" explained Len to Piko. "Oh, thank you" said Piko as he started blushing and went to change in the bathroom.

"He's super cute and blushes a lot" thought Len and smiled. "I wonder if he likes boys? He might and might not. I'm not sure though, I'll ask him when he gets out." But either way he has to be mine. Thought Len as Piko came out and sat on his bed and started to play with his fingers.

"Um...Piko can I ask you something?" Len said to Piko nervously. "Yeah, what is it?" Said Piko in a quiet voice as he looked up to Len. "Well, um...d-do you l-like g-guys?"

~Yeah I did meh best so ya... see you guys layta~

~lenkajackson~