Chapter 2

Amy's POV

"ETHAN CONNER ADAMS YOU GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled at my best friend to come downstairs.
     You see Ethan is always at my house or vice versa, but today we are going tux and dress shopping for our birthday party. Once he got down stairs I nicely called my brothers and sister down.
"Jacob, Hunter, Zachary and Riley please come downstairs we need to leave." I said as my siblings came down one by one
"Are you seriously you yelled at me to come downstairs but you nicely called your siblings down?!?!?!?!?!?" He asked
"Yes I can do that because I am your best friend and you love me" i replied sweetly walking out the door following my little sister.
"Bitch" he mumbled under his breath.
"I heard that shithead."
       I got into the front seat of the car as we drove of to long island for a fun day of dress shopping. BTW I hate dress shopping or shopping in general. I'm not your typical girly girl I like to hang with the guys and be chill and laid back. I can be a girly girl when I want but you don't see it very often. Anyways I knew exactly what color I wanted my dress to be and Ethan's tie was gong to match my dress whether he liked it or not.
"Sissy I love you." Riley said to me from the back seat
"Awe I love you too Riley" i said back to her. Then Ethan opens his big mouth.
"She's lying Riley she doesn't love you " He said and made her cry.
"ETHAN you're a fucking dick. Don't listen to him Riley I will love you no matter what Ethan is just a big meany." I yelled at Ethan then calmed down my little sister.
     Oh and by the way Jacob is 17, I am turning 16, Hunter is 14, Zachary is 10 and Riley is 4.
      We ending up getting to Long Island in 2 hours with the constant bickering between me and Ethan. We got into the store and I showed them the exact color I want my dress to be and they showed me all the dresses in the exact color I want it to be in. I found the perfect dress It was the exact color I wanted it, it was short and puffy. (Picture at the top). After we found my dress we went to go find my little sister her dress. We decided to get her the same color as me just a bit lighter. (Also on top). Once we got Riley's dress we drove to the tux shop to get the boys tuxes.
    I ended up arguing with Ethan because he didn't want to match his tie with my dress he wanted to match his tie with Hazel's dress and I argued with him because it was my birthday he's my best friend.
"ETHAN WHY CANT YOU JUST DO THIS FOR ME, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A JERK." I yelled at him
"BECAUSE AMY I JUST DONT WANT TO OK" he yelled back
"Ok"  I saidand I ran out the store bawling my eyes out.
        I just don't understand why he can't just do this one thing for me. Why can't he just be my best friend and not be a jerk. As I got outside I slid down the wall and just cried and cried. I then felt someone sit next to me.
"I'm sorry Amy I didn't mean to make you cry I don't see what the big deal is that I don't want to match my tie to your dress." He said to me in his lovely soothing voice
"Because Ethan it's our birthday I just want us to match just for our birthday please."
"Ok fine but only because it's our birthday and because your my best friend and I hate seeing you upset."
"Thank you so much Ethan. I love you"
"I love you too Amelia"
        We went back in the store and finished tux shopping. We got home around 5 o'clock so my mom ordered pizza. Me and Ethan went into the home theater and watched Doctor Who while waiting for food. We ended up watching half a season of Doctor Who. Ethan decided to sleep over so we went upstairs and went into our rooms. Ethan has his own room here because he is here all the time. I went in my room and fell asleep it has been a long day.