Chapter 3

2 weeks later

Amy's POV

Ok so it's the day of me and Ethan's birthday party. I just got up out of bed and hopped in the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs my mom was in the kitchen drinking what I assumed to be coffee. I grabbed a mug from the cupboard and poured myself some coffee. When I finished my coffee I told my mom I was ready to go. We left to MAC to get my makeup done. My moms best friend would have done it but she passed away when I was 14.
After that was finished me and mom drove home. When we got home I started my hair. You're probably thinking um why are you starting you're hair now well I have REALLY thick hair so it takes me a while. It took me 3 hours to do my hair. After I did my hair I got my dress and converse (those are the shoes the tenth doctor wears) on because we had to get to the hall. I walked down the stairs and my mom, Ethan, Ethan's mom, my brothers and my sister were all waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Walking down the stairs all i heard were gasps.
"You look so beautiful babygirl" my mom said.
"You look gorgeous Amelia" said Ethan.
"You look fantastic little sis" Jacob said.
"Thank you" I said to everyone.
Ethan walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I looked down blushing. We drove to the hall and set up the walk in. I was walking in with Ethan. The music started playing it was cheerleader by OMI. Me and Ethan walked in dancing (I made him dance with me). Walking in with Ethan made me realize do I have feelings for my best friend? Maybe I do, but I can't, I can't have feelings for Ethan, he has a girlfriend, I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'll just talk to Jacob about it tomorrow he will help. For now I'm just going to have fun with my friends and family.
It came that time of the night, the father-daughter dance. I was dancing with Jacob my big brother because my father left us when Riley was a baby. Jacob is like a father figure to me. Anyways I danced with Jacob and then went and partied more with my friends.
The night was great, I was so tired afterward I fell asleep in the car. I think Ethan carried me into the house.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

The night was great, Amy looked so beautiful. I love her so much but I can't tell her that. What if she doesn't feel the same. Me and Hazel are just not really working out I mean I love her I just don't love her in that way. I love her more as a friend. I carried Amy in the house because she fell asleep in the car. She looked so peaceful when she slept. I decided to stay for the night so I went in my room and went to take a shower. After my shower I laid down on my bed, I just stared at the ceiling thinking about how beautiful she is. I wish i could make her mine I think i should break up with Hazel. I text Hazel telling her to meet me at the park tomorrow at 1:30. I decided I should go to bed so that's what I did.
I woke up at 11:00 so I decided to start getting ready to meet Hazel at the park. I showered and went downstairs to eat. Amy was sitting at the table still in he pjs looking gorgeous.
"Goodmorning Amelia" I said to her walking up to the cupboard.
"Morning Ethan" she said to me in the most adorable voice ever.
"Where you heading?" She asked
"Meeting Hazel at the park" I kissed her cheek before walking out to go meet Hazel.
Once I got to the park I saw Hazel sitting on a bench. I feel so bad for doing this to her but I love Amelia.
"Hey Hazel" I said walking up to her.
"Hey babe what did you want to talk to me about?"
"Um actually I have some bad news"
"What is it"
"Um Hazel I'm so sorry but I'm breaking up with you"
"What?"
"I'm so sorry I love you just as nothing more than a friend I think I'm in love with someone else."
"It's Amy isn't it?"
"Yeah"
"I'm not mad Ethan it's ok I see the way you look at her I can tell you love her"
"Thank you Hazel you're a great person you will find someone I promise. We're still friends right?"
"Yes of course now go, tell her Ethan"
"Thank you Hazel" I hugged her and started walking back to Amelia's house.

----------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

After Ethan left I thought it was a good idea to go talk to Jacob. I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.
"Come in"
"Hey Jacob. Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah sure what's up?"
"I think I'm in love with Ethan"
"Amy you are in love with him I can tell and he's in love with you. You should tell him how you feel."
"Thanks big bro" I said to my brother hugging him as I started to walk out
"Oh and Jacob"
"Yeah?"
"I love you" I said as I walked out.
I went into my room to think over what my brother said. Maybe I should just tell him how I feel. I don't know I will see when he gets back.
Ethan walked in my room 15 minutes later.
"Amy?"
"Yeah Ethan?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"Yeah come in"
Ethan came in and sat down on my bed in front of me.
"Amy I think I'm in love with you."
"Really?"
"Yeah"
As soon as he said that I crashed my lips onto his. It felt amazing, his soft lips fit like a puzzle piece to mine. It was amazing I could feel the fireworks. As soon as he pulled away I missed his lips on mine.
"What about Hazel?" I asked
"I told her she understood"
"Ok good"
"Amelia?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Ethan I would love to be your girlfriend."
Then he placed his lips back on mine again. It felt so good.