*Chapter 1*

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was walking down the streets of London heading down to the pharmacy to find some herbs and candles. I was halfway there when I decided to take a shortcut. The streets were usually crowded during the day but I knew it'd be too dangerous to go at night, so every once in a while I'd take a short cut that let me make it to my destination without having to push through people. As I was surrounded by silence I suddenly heard a raspy voice from behind me," Hello sweetie, where are you headed?" The guy smirked at me. I couldn't help but feel disgusted and scrunch my nose to the vile smell of his alcoholic breath that reached my nose. I simply responded, turning back around still walking forward," Umm to the pharmacy." He chuckled darkly," Why go to a pharmacist when you can get some special medicine here."
Tch, I started to walk faster when suddenly I felt him grab my wrist and throw me against the wall. I tried to fight back but it was no use he was too strong. The man was about to unbutton my shirt before I felt his grip on me disappear. I opened my eyes and met a tall, bespectacled man with short black hair and golden eyes. He wore a dark suit with white gloves. Behind him stood a boy about my height yet still stood about 2 inches taller. He stared at me with his icy blue eyes. I quickly scanned him examining his platinum blond hair; a singular, noticeable cowlick curling up to the left. He wore a long, plum purple frock coat; a forest green vest with black stripes above a white button-up shirt along with black shorts, long black stockings, brown high heel boots with purple laces, and a charcoal ribbon tied around his neck.
Ewe fancy people, I don't mind some but most think they are the most important people in the world because they have money.
After staring at me for what seemed like forever I spoke up," Thank you for you help, but can you get the hell out of my face." He backed away and smirked, I slowly tilted my head noticing the guy who was once on top of me laying on the ground across the ally face down.
The blonde boy finally spoke looking down at me intently, "Hello, My Name is Alois Trancy, Earl of the Trancy Manor, and this is my butler Claude. Who may you be?."
He purred out the last sentence. I felt my body tense up as I responded, "Um, (Y/N)." He smiled as his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. I saw him tug on his butlers coat and looking up at him," I want her!" He said grabbing my hand. I tried to get out of his grasp but he looked at me and his expression changed, he suddenly looked angry at the fact I was trying to get loose. "Let me go." I said sternly. "No, you're mine now." He said, I responded with a hint of anger in my voice, " You don't own me. NOW LET ME GO!" I quickly yanked my wrist out of his grasp and started to make a run for it. I heard him yell as I ran," CLAUDE!", the last thing I heard before blacking out was," Yes, Your Highness."

Comment 💬, Follow🏃🏻, Vote🌟