Chapter 42

A/N by Sam last chapter was short so I'll try to make this one longer TRY I said ok hope you enjoy :3 sincerely Sam (btw Sam is Samantha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to the park we wouldn't let go of each other's hands and it was weird because when I held his hand I got this weird tingling feeling in my stomach like butterflies. He told me to sit down on a bench next to him and he turned to me and told me " do you expect to keep this thing a secret from your dad forever " I just looked at him nervously and said " well maybe not forever just ... Just not right now I guess want especially after everything was thrown right at him when I told him I was an winged and how I was a princess and everything " I looked down in disappointment and he just lifted my head up and said " don't worry it will be alright Hailey it's ok if you don't want to tell him I understand it's just when we tell him won't he be disappointed and upset that we didn't ." I just sighed " fine MAYBE in a couple of days " he just smiled and replied by giving me a kiss. We walked back to the house half way holding hands but once we got close to my house we had to let go because I didn't want my dad to find out well at least until we figure out what to do. Once we got home my dad wasn't home so I asked Chase " do you want to stay for a while I don't think my dad will be here soon " he said " sure why not " I asked him " do you want any cookies I can't make some " he replied with " IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION YES!!!!" I just giggled once they were done we went to my room and sat down on my bed and Chase just said thank you and kissed me but MY DAD HAD WALKED IN I was freaking out then my dad yelled and said " WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!" I said in a worried voice " dad it wasn't him it was me don't be mad at him please." He yelled as loud as he could and said " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO COME BY MY DAUGHTER ANY MORE NOW LEAVE " and with that Chase left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I hope that made up I did my best sincerely-Sam:3