Chapter 43

I was so mad at my dad "DAD WHY DID YOU DO THAT" " because you don't know the GUY and I DONT KNOW THE GUY" that's when my dad started to yell " DAD YOUR DONT GET IT MET HIM WHEN I WENT MISSING AND HE TOOK CARE OF ME" I tried to explain to him "SO HE WAS THE ONE WHO TOKE YOU!!!!!! " he said in a very angry voice and I knew he was mad at me and at that time I didn't care so I just responded with "YES" I ran out of the room as fast as I could and I could hear my dad stomping his feet down stairs. When I left the house my dad said" I cant lose you again!" I replied "You just did!" After that I was looking for Chase "CHASE" "CHASE" I yelled out trying to call him but it was no use then I thought to my self if I was chase where would I be? then it hit me THE PARK I ran as fast as I could. Then I saw him there looking at the stars in the night sky. I sat next to him and joined him looking in the night sky. Then i said "I told you so " I saw a smile across his face. "I guess you-" I cut him off with a kiss. Then I realized he had to be in the hospitals he had 1 broken arm and leg. I said "CHASE SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE HOSPITAL". chase said "yes, but someone gave me heeling magic so I am fine now." I said in a relived tone "Thank god!" after that we talked about anything and everything. After that it was 1 AM "We have been talking for a while now" "YUP" "Where are you going to sleep then" i asked "OH I KNOW follow me" he said we flew on top of the building since no one was around at 1 AM then you realized this is where you first slept together! "Awwww chase this is where we first sleep together" "i thought you might like it and its time to go to bed" "night chase love you" "i love your more!" He responded and that was the first time we said i love you to each other!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                             when I got up the sun was in my eyes and in chase to I said "good morning sleepy head" "good morning" . We got up and flew down to the cafe and ate. " yummm that was a good " i know right" It was funny to see him so happy just because he ate! I guess he was really hungry. I giggled to myself. I didn't realize how much I need him to be there for me and make me laugh to make me feel special and just to love.